• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Do You Think The Elio Will Hit The Streets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for confirming for me that I do not want any part of this forum any longer. Enjoy your positive delays and 4 wheel commuter vehicle.

I read all the Elio oriented forums and am a 500 all in 'investor.' It is interesting that this forum appears to be the only one worthy of advertising banners. It behooves the moderators to keep it going, no matter honest concern. Pervasive 'negativity' would effectively dry up this site... Just sayin'.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EM does not need your sympathy, and we definitely don't need you hear you saying it here.
You make a number of negative comments time and time again; when you get called out for it; you flip flop and change your wording to say that it's not negative, it's positive, get on your soapbox about how much you support them, and how you've got 2 All In's just to CYA and this is a continuing pattern with you. And to be honest, I'm really getting tired of hearing you play both sides.

Start saying what you mean the first time instead of plugging the meter

View attachment 11596
Coss,

Your reply is somewhat overbearing. You are to moderate not be judge, jury and executioner. He made some negative comments. Is that not acceptable on this website. Is blowing smoke up someone's backside the only means of commenting? Lighten up Francis.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I too am surprised at moderator comments on this thread.
Piston boy has been around a long time, I respect his opinions (although at times I disagree), he for sure shouldn't appear to be receiving, that ever dreaded, soon approaching -troll, label. His B.S. is no more nor less than many toss around here.
As we march in place waiting, we shouldn't be in a circlar firing squad.
AND it should be recognized, , opinions that might differ from what seems to be a the "party line", should be discussed without judging the sincerity of our members.
We all easily recognize trolls, and this is not Piston boy, nor does he deserve this dressing down.

Topic says it all "when do you think the Elio will hit the streets"
If someone "thinks' 2017, 18,etc or it never will. are all valid
Elio Motors has a poor track record in reporting event dates.
Last year we were calculating production start the 4th quarter of this year, and folks projecting if they would have their unit by Christmas (2016)
I have come to expect delays, but are discouraged when set company goals are not met.
We are in the big picture just a tiny speck of enthusiasts here.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Snipped:

Topic says it all "when do you think the Elio will hit the streets"
If someone "thinks' 2017, 18,etc or it never will. are all valid
Elio Motors has a poor track record in reporting event dates.
Last year we were calculating production start the 4th quarter of this year, and folks projecting if they would have their unit by Christmas (2016)
I have come to expect delays, but are discouraged when set company goals are not met.
We are in the big picture just a tiny speck of enthusiasts here.

They have to be accurate with the SEC or face serious consequences,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.nasdaq.com/article/sec-c...epresenting-performance-metric-20161005-01025

#119 September 21, 2016 SEC Filing Alert for Elio Motors, Inc.
Note 6 "since consumer production is expected to begin late 2017"

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's interesting that the Elio Owners Forum management team is reduced to using a Bull Shit Meter to monitor and criticize a long time supportive Elio forum member's personal view and opinion of EM's progress. Pistonboy's comments were in no way negative and/or anti-Elio. I miss the good old days Goofyone common sense and understanding moderating style. I notice he pops in to check us out periodically.............without comment.

Hi, Goofyone, hope all is going well while waiting on your Elio and Tesla Model 3 reservation delivery confirmations. You were as good an Elio Owner's Forum friend as Zelio.

EM will either deliver the Elio in 2017 or they won't. It's their new anticipated production schedule....................apparently.................end of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom