• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Elios And Elio Owners Congregate

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind from this game, is that the term should be unique to the subject, i.e not shared with other subjects, and implicit in the observation of a group of them.
I particularly like a 'Formation of Elios' but it's already used as in 'Formation of Cliffs' etc. So that's a borrowed reference and not a specific.
For example if you say a 'flock' with out a subject population the 'Birds' is automatically assumed, Flock owns Birds, and therefore Birds owns Flock.

OK, maybe I should not be stating rules. Things can be more fun where chaos ensues.
I would like to see a PILE of Elios coming off the assembly line. One with number 4020 on it.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A maelstrom of Elios.

Maelstrom n:
1. a powerful whirlpool often hazardous to approach.
2. a tumultuous state of affairs.
3. any turbulent confusion

(From several sources.)

Hmmm.
Nope, I like "A chaos of Elios" better.
Along with the quote, "Things can be more fun where chaos ensues."

Last edited:

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just a few thoughts,

I believe in the long run, it will be a " Pack of Elio's "... and In my case, I will be from the " Oregon Pack "...

But... I also like " Pride of Elio's "... So I would be from the " Oregon Pride "...

Of course each Elio could have a mark or symbol of which... Pride/Pack/State you are from...

The symbols could be voted on at your State Pride/Pack club meetings or rally's...

I am sure there are going to be State wide Elio rally's, they should be going on in every State in the next few years...

In my younger years when I rode motorcycles a lot, I must say I " liked " the " Wave " you would get when you saw another person on a motorcycle going by...

I have hope that the " Wave " will still happen when I start seeing new Elio's on the road....

So if you see a Marshmallow with Sour Apple stripes on a Elio, going down the street with a guy waving to you with a smile on his face...

That will be Me!! See ya on the Road!!

Proud to Be... an Elio owner... #2225

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
One thing to keep in mind from this game, is that the term should be unique to the subject, i.e not shared with other subjects, and implicit in the observation of a group of them.
I particularly like a 'Formation of Elios' but it's already used as in 'Formation of Cliffs' etc. So that's a borrowed reference and not a specific.
For example if you say a 'flock' with out a subject population the 'Birds' is automatically assumed, Flock owns Birds, and therefore Birds owns Flock.

OK, maybe I should not be stating rules. Things can be more fun where chaos ensues.

LOL, chaos? Chaos is a flock of birds, for sure. LOL But agreed, no rules, just fun.

Top Bottom