• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Elios And Elio Owners Congregate

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All right, having read the list of animals group names, most of them try to describe the animals. Therfore the appropriate name is.
An Efficiency of Elios

Of all of the suggestions offered, I really think "a Harmony of Elios" fits well. The Elio will be in better "harmony" with: 1) The "needs" of the commuting public. 2) The need to create "Jobs". 3) The need to "lower green house emissions". 4) The need for "affordable & reliable" transportation. Am I forgetting any?

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Pf all of the suggestions offered, I really think "a Harmony of Elios" fits well. The Elio will be in better "harmony" with: 1) The "needs" of the commuting public. 2) The need to create "Jobs". 3) The need to "lower green house emissions". 4) The need for "affordable & reliable" transportation. Am I forgetting any?
Yes, The need for FUN!
Storm.............Look at the storm of Elio's moving into town.......hear their harmonious thunder. Wait a minute the storm has stalled and congregated for some FUN at the local Pub.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, The need for FUN!
Storm.............Look at the storm of Elio's moving into town.......hear their harmonious thunder. Wait a minute the storm has stalled and congregated for some FUN at the local Pub.

.....and congregated for some FUN at the local Pub...where they joyfully sing drinking songs ...in harmony! :D :D :D

AncientOne

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Oh LOOK, there's an Elio!

Goodness gracious, there's another, it's a pair of them! or Supereman's Theme song, or

(As a third, fourth, and fifth Elio round the bend) Oh my gosh it's a ______ of Elios!!!!

If we were looking at horses, it'd be a herd. If aardvarks, an aarmory. If peacocks, a muster.
The generic for birds tends to be flocks, but eagles are an aerie or convocation, ducks on the pond are a paddling or raft, there's a bevy of doves, a gaggle of geese, or even a murder of crows.
Some of my other favorites are a school of fish, a horde of rats, a passle of possums, a mob of emus, a scurry of squirrels, a weyr of dragons, a crash of rhinos, and a warren of wombats. Just to name a few!

SO, just what the heck is it called when Elios congregate?!? o_O

Picture this, looking towards the horizon there is a small hill. Cresting the top is an Elio. In the background you hear the music (rise of the Valkyries, or Superman's theme, or the William Tell Overture - Lone Ranger) , slowly building as another and yet another Elio crests the hill then you hear the loud exclaim "It's a Rush of Elios". At least I get a rush when I see one.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
.....and congregated for some FUN at the local Pub...where they joyfully sing drinking songs ...in harmony! :D :D :D
Obviously, you' ve never heard me sing. I can't carry a tune, can't follow the beat, and certainly could not harmonize. As my old choir director once said... Would you mind just humming from now on. At that point I knew singing was not a career option......LOL

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Obviously, you' ve never heard me sing. I can't carry a tune, can't follow the beat, and certainly could not harmonize. As my old choir director once said... Would you mind just humming from now on. At that point I knew singing was not a career option......LOL
A drinking song is really more about drinking talent than singing talent. Humming meets or exceeds the Elio Congregations membership requirements.......at least my Chapter. Frankly, my drinking talent is all about coffee drinks.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A drinking song is really more about drinking talent than singing talent. Humming meets or exceeds the Elio Congregations membership requirements.......at least my Chapter. Frankly, my drinking talent is all about coffee drinks.
I've sung my share of songs in "pubs" around the world. The one constant is my singing never improved with the volume of beverages but that never hampered the fun. I'm a good sport and if you can stand it, I'll sing along with you but you will be sorry........LOL

Top Bottom