• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Will It Happen

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My concern is this actually going to happen. This was tried in the 70's with a 3 wheeler. The person that started the company collected a lot of money and then disappeared, but was eventually arrested. It all sounds too good to be true. There has been 1000's of car companies since the 1890's that were organized to produce cars. Some just produced prototypes to sell the idea and went bust.Some produced 50 to be qualified as car company then went bust. I would purchased one, but will wait until they are made. Then go to the sales place with cash and come out with one. I'm not going to front the money with no guarantees. we all remember the HUGO.View attachment 2225
jjtjr, Welcome to the forum where you will find all the information necessary to make an informed decision if the Elio is for you. Those of us who have put our money down have convinced ourselves, based on information, research or opinion, that it WILL happen. There is no guarantee at this time and we acknowledge that there is a risk - a risk we are willing to take. For those who are less confident or unwilling to accept the risk my advice is to wait until it is produced. As an old infantryman, all I can say is Lead, Follow, or get out of the way.

Top Bottom