• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Will Production Begin?

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will be looking more for incremental advances as the year 2015 progresses. With a few blossoms of hope from the government loan or unidentified flying donators.Including the engine going into the P4 or even better a P5. If I haven't seen anything incremental in by July or August, I will become worried very worried.
MK

No senses worrying, we knew that we MIGHT be throwing away our $$$$$ going in !! :D

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As for the building unlikely anyone is ready to take it. unless they get one heck of a deal and some local tax money to move in. Think about it most big companies want their own floor plan.
ATVM loan, getting the loan is not based on a good plan it is based on political con

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will be looking more for incremental advances as the year 2015 progresses. With a few blossoms of hope from the government loan or unidentified flying donators.Including the engine going into the P4 or even better a P5. If I haven't seen anything incremental in by July or August, I will become worried very worried.
MK
No way in hell should the engine go into the P4, only the EP5!

Last edited:

gio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I was watching a cable tec show last night before the game, An Elio spokesman said production will "probably" begin late summer or early fall of 2015.. Didn't they say that about 2014 and 2013 ?
Now they're thinking 2016 will be decided when to meet to make the next decision for 2017's public announcement of the 2018 delivery schedules.

gio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'll tell ya what I see when I close my eyes, a bunch of pissed off people with down payments if this keeps getting delayed..
Yep,you might have seen me too.Pissed more since then coz I read within the last 8 days about the delay until 2016.

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BS.....enough delays already. Hell with Elio. I'm going to buy a New motorcycle.
motorcycle.png

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
When I became an all in owner # 3257 the production date was slated for the latter part of 2014 but I knew different being involved in the design and production in the aircraft industry; then a new production date came out for the 3rd quarter of 2015 and just today I find out it is now the later part of 2016; really? Give us a solid realistic production date!
Given that I have a similar number, early 2015 is what was being said when we reserved, not late 2014.

Top Bottom