• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Will We Recieve Car Order Information?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I put down my all in in February 2014.

If they stick to 3rd quarter 2015 as the start, I expect to see it late 2015, early 2016. Somewhere on this forum is a chart where you can see when you went in and when yours will be built at the factory speed. Plus, part of their end of the deal is reserved owners are guaranteed one in the 1st year of production. That means they have until 3rd quarter 2016 to get all the reserved units out to their owners. When I went in, the Elio had less than 10k reservations so even though I have not put down 1k, I'm still toward the front 40% or so
when you went in ( with no $ down)yo take a back seat (ELIO pun) - for each 1500 all in. It'll move you back, 10k when you went in with no money, I think you'd be moved behind all others who paid upfront no matter the amount- wiser members can please clear this up

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
when you went in ( with no $ down)yo take a back seat (ELIO pun) - for each 1500 all in. It'll move you back, 10k when you went in with no money, I think you'd be moved behind all others who paid upfront no matter the amount- wiser members can please clear this up

+1. I believe you are correct RUCRAYZE. Only $1000 all in members get a definite place in line. If someone went $100-$500 all in 2 years ago, the next person to put $1000 all in tomorrow still goes ahead of them.

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
+1. I believe you are correct RUCRAYZE. Only $1000 all in members get a definite place in line. If someone went $100-$500 all in 2 years ago, the next person to put $1000 all in tomorrow still goes ahead of them.

Yes but not everyone puts down 1000. You are ahead of all others at or below your level the earlier you put down money for any amount

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am hoping and fulling expecting to receive a call, right around a year from now, saying: "Mr. Freeman? You are reservation #9145 and your Elio will be being produced within the next 60 days. Please log onto your own personalized web page at this link and fill out the option and financing forms within ten business days."

Whoo Hoo!

nthawk68

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am hoping and fulling expecting to receive a call, right around a year from now, saying: "Mr. Freeman? You are reservation #9145 and your Elio will be being produced within the next 60 days. Please log onto your own personalized web page at this link and fill out the option and financing forms within ten business days."

Whoo Hoo!
I hope you are right, but i think you are about 60 days early....

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
60 days is correct and here it is straight from Elio Motors:

so let me see if I have this correct-
we who made reservations will wait about 2 months after notice to customize and be able to pick up or have our car delivered
my question(s)-
will we (who want to see it built) be able to time it so that our car will be built on a specific day?
Will the accessories/ options be added on the same line in LA for the first year?, as opposed to store delivery from a distribution center(?) (to meet the next day delivery and custom finish it overnight)?
Just an aside, was thinking of a buyer that might live 4-5 hours away from the store, wants to test drive,select options, finalize finances, he too will most likely stay overnight nearby a store - it would make no sense to drive home, and come back the next day?
thanks

Top Bottom