• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Will We Recieve Car Order Information?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
60 days is correct and here it is straight from Elio Motors:

you will be able to pick up the car from the plant, but can only see it being built on line? the the trip to the plant will be to see the assembly line, and pick-up your car and not specifically seeing your car being built? If this is accurate, then disregard my other post

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
you will be able to pick up the car from the plant, but can only see it being built on line? the the trip to the plant will be to see the assembly line, and pick-up your car and not specifically seeing your car being built? If this is accurate, then disregard my other post

What we know is that there will definitely be an option to pick up your car at the plant and it is highly likely that they will offer some kind of plant tour. Other details such as being able to watch your specific vehicle being built have been discussed as possibilities however we do not have definite answers on these things yet. I would not expect to see any of this really set in stone until about the time we are asked to finalize our vehicle orders just prior to production.

HDTG Marc

Elio Fan
Reaction score
So I placed my order on 9/17/14. Received the shirt/sticker and card 2-3 weeks after. Still have not received my reservation number. Anyone comment on when I should see that? I started all in a 1k.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So I placed my order on 9/17/14. Received the shirt/sticker and card 2-3 weeks after. Still have not received my reservation number. Anyone comment on when I should see that? I started all in a 1k.

from what I understand, they on an approx 6 week rotation issuing the place on line number, and I'm guessing we're now approaching the next batch.
I checked my email daily, and the letter is taped to my wall, it is visible when I peer over this computer!! It will happen!! wishing us all the best!! People more in the know will probably have more detailed info. just sit back and watch your hits!! I've recently decided not to get the number tattooed!! (until i get the car!!) thinking Roman numbers!!

HDTG Marc

Elio Fan
Reaction score
OK then.
from what I understand, they on an approx 6 week rotation issuing the place on line number, and I'm guessing we're now approaching the next batch.
I checked my email daily, and the letter is taped to my wall, it is visible when I peer over this computer!! It will happen!! wishing us all the best!! People more in the know will probably have more detailed info. just sit back and watch your hits!! I've recently decided not to get the number tattooed!! (until i get the car!!) thinking Roman numbers!!
OK then, will sit tight for a bit longer. Also fired off an email to Elio for answer.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The end of October which is this week. This was according to a blog either late last month or early this month. :) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here it is from the Sept. 12 blog:

• Spot in Line is only for the $1,000 All In reservation holders (Remember if you have e $500, $250, or $100 All In or any Want In you will not get a spot in line)
  • The time on your $1,000 All In transaction locks your spot in line
  • The mailing goes out every 6-7 weeks, the next one is scheduled the last week in October
:-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HDTG, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your reservation. I know how exciting it is to get your number. Hope that you will become familiar with the topic threads on the forum where you will find the latest information about the Elio. Enjoy the journey and the experience.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am hoping and fulling expecting to receive a call, right around a year from now, saying: "Mr. Freeman? You are reservation #9145 and your Elio will be being produced within the next 60 days. Please log onto your own personalized web page at this link and fill out the option and financing forms within ten business days."

Whoo Hoo!

Sounds perfect, as long as you are Mr Friedman!

Top Bottom