• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Who Are Our Members?

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm 63 and haven't been this excited since 2003 when I put a grand down on a Mini sight unseen. That only took 6 months to get with constant gifts and upgrades from Mini to pacify the buyer until final delivery. Hope they start producing them while I'm still able to drive. Sold my Harley because wife wouldn't ride with me. Kids said I was too old to be riding. Hope she'll ride in this. She says I just bought a $100 T shirt. I sure hope she's wrong about that. She aIso mentioned that I didn't show any excitement when we bought her mini van Who gets excited about a mini van?
Well if your vision is anything like the avatar you're showing here you are definitely visually impaired. I'm on your wife's side. Looks like you shot it threw the bottom of a coke bottle. LMAO. Welcome to the site........ I think....\\ // How many fingers is that I'm holding up?

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm 63 and haven't been this excited since 2003 when I put a grand down on a Mini sight unseen. That only took 6 months to get with constant gifts and upgrades from Mini to pacify the buyer until final delivery. Hope they start producing them while I'm still able to drive. Sold my Harley because wife wouldn't ride with me. Kids said I was too old to be riding. Hope she'll ride in this. She says I just bought a $100 T shirt. I sure hope she's wrong about that. She aIso mentioned that I didn't show any excitement when we bought her mini van Who gets excited about a mini van?
Shut_Your_Mouth_Animated_GIF_Welcome_Brown_Chrome_k_4_zps90b6fb42.gif
To The
1487-star-wars-darth-vader-dark-side-wallpaper-wallchan-1_zpsacff6c11.jpg
I'm older than that and I still ride...................
Your shirt only cost you $100...........mine cost $1000 :p

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
STARBUCKSFACE.jpg

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow! Alot of thinkers and doers around here!!
As for me I'm just an average Joe, got tossed from junior high for punching a teacher. Graduated from an Alternative high school ( another story). Navy 6 yrs. Married in 87, 3 kids originally, 1 still with us 27. Moved from Cal to Az in 98. Began fostering 12 yrs ago, have 7, 3 and 2 yr olds now. Adopted 7 yr old when she was 2. Adopting 2 and 3 yr olds now. Worker, dad, husband. Loving them all!!!

Last edited:

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow! Alot of thinkers and doers around here!!
As for me I'm just an average Joe, got tossed from junior high for punching a teacher. Graduated from an Alternative high school ( another story). Navy 6 yrs. Married in 87, 3 kids originally, 1 still with us 27. Moved from Cal to Az in 98. Began fostering 12 yrs ago, have 7, 3 and 2 yr olds now. Adoptrd 7 yr old when she was 2. Adopting 2 and 3 yr olds now. Worker, dad, husband. Loving them all!!!
With what you do with foster kids I wouldn't call you average. Great job !

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With what you do with foster kids I wouldn't call you average. Great job !

Thank you. We Love kids, that's our story!
My wife and I thought "there are wayyy too many kiddos without good parents".. After seeing all of the crimes perpetrated against them we wanted to help!
The best way is to help as many as you can. Lots of heartbreak and sorrow, but the successes out weigh all the bad!!! After a bout with drugs in my early years, got myself clean and sober. Been helping as much as we can since!!

Last edited:

bighammer

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Way cool Aahz!

We only have 1 son; 18 years old and a freshman at U of M. I retired from home construction to stay at home and raise him. I ride a Suzuki SV-650 as much as possible, and have a Prius that we bought used, for less than optimal motorcycle weather. (both get about 50mpg) I cut and sell tank grips for sport bikes, cut grass, and plow snow. I also do a show called Louisiana Sound. (Saturdays at noon to 2pm on wnmc.org) I really enjoy music, but I can only play CD's and iPod. :(

I have too many hobbies, but most notable are my wood working and safe cracking. I have a large (up to 24" dia) lathe and turn logs into bowls, vases, or just non-functional art. I like to buy locked antique safes and get inside them, and fix them up. I'm up to 4, but it's a slippery slope. I just bought a set of hydraulic dollies that can handle a 4000 pound safe or machine, and have my eye on a couple large, double door safes. So far, nothing of value inside any of them. Most interesting was my latest, a 3 door safe from a local Holiday Inn. It had a long box with about 400 gift cards for their bars, and restaurant.

Other than that, I guess I'm a sort of universal fix-it guy.

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Way cool Aahz!

We only have 1 son; 18 years old and a freshman at U of M. I retired from home construction to stay at home and raise him. I ride a Suzuki SV-650 as much as possible, and have a Prius that we bought used, for less than optimal motorcycle weather. (both get about 50mpg) I cut and sell tank grips for sport bikes, cut grass, and plow snow. I also do a show called Louisiana Sound. (Saturdays at noon to 2pm on wnmc.org) I really enjoy music, but I can only play CD's and iPod. :(

I have too many hobbies, but most notable are my wood working and safe cracking. I have a large (up to 24" dia) lathe and turn logs into bowls, vases, or just non-functional art. I like to buy locked antique safes and get inside them, and fix them up. I'm up to 4, but it's a slippery slope. I just bought a set of hydraulic dollies that can handle a 4000 pound safe or machine, and have my eye on a couple large, double door safes. So far, nothing of value inside any of them. Most interesting was my latest, a 3 door safe from a local Holiday Inn. It had a long box with about 400 gift cards for their bars, and restaurant.

Other than that, I guess I'm a sort of universal fix-it guy.
That's pretty cool. You decided to stay home to raise your son!
Wish All of the parents out there would take their responsibility that serious..
Safe cracking? Now that sounds cool as well as fun!
A rider as well? Awesome! Gave up riding, lost to many friends...
The best wish I could ever have granted would be for all parents to raise their kids with Love and Respect!
The world would be a much better place!

Top Bottom