• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Who Are Our Members?

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hate to disagree, but although I might be a misfit, I think the group is more of the best-fit kind of people. Hard working and forward thinking! Some more successful than others but, but movers and shakers all. There are a few negative comments once in a while, but I like what I read about here.

Go Elio!!
Misfits was not meant in a derogatory explanation of us. We are just a little out of the norm and that's good.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi, I am from the Orlando area, have allot of stories to tell, but I will just start with my pix which was apparently copied from FB. That pic is me and friend from about 2009 while I was volunteering at Give Kids the World (www.gktw.org). I played Mayor Clayton from 2002-2013 and continue to volunteer there every week, but now I deliver pizza to the families.

I am on the left, that is my Triumph Daytona 675 which I totaled in 2012 :(
congrats and welcome, you live in a good location (should they follow the same tour schedule) I saw them at the Barrett's auction in Palm Beach and a mall in Jacksonville

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Misfits was not meant in a derogatory explanation of us. We are just a little out of the norm and that's good.
I agree. And it is good. I didn't take it as derogatory either. It is a little sad that the good, hard working, thinkers are seen as misfits. The world is getting a little mixed up, and hands are not put to work, but outstretched for handouts.

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree. And it is good. I didn't take it as derogatory either. It is a little sad that the good, hard working, thinkers are seen as misfits. The world is getting a little mixed up, and hands are not put to work, but outstretched for handouts.

If by misfit you mean Hard working and honest. (Or old fashion values)? Then yes I too am! To me a hand shake is better than any piece of paper will ever be!!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
"......good, hard working, thinkers are seen as misfits" That is because intelligent confident people intimidate those that aren't.

Top Bottom