• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Who Are Our Members?

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm, deep. Hmm, OK. The fact of appearances is that intimidation is often used as a way to appear confident and intelligent. How much (counter-)intelligence do ya need to unravel that? Sometimes not much, often just some time, real facts and or willingness to do so. It is a choice to accept intimidation. When young or inexperienced it's a choice you didn't know you made.

But I have found it just takes a few honest questions. If they hike it up and threaten you for doing so, you are on to something.

In the face to face argument you may seem to continue to lose, but at minimum others can/will sense the crack, and make other decisions. Time and consideration are not always on the side of the intimidator.

I think I'd rather die early true to my highest self than having promoted and supported undeserved power over others for a lifetime.

Applicable Star Trek quote: " I have a question. Why would god need a star ship?"

Last edited:

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gentlemen, while it is a very good discussion about home and life values, I'm going to ask you to leave the religious part out of the limelight.
Not everyone everywhere will share your point of view.
So let's continue back to the core topic; Who Are Our Members?

Thank you
I know you're just doing your job, Coss. But the definition of Religion is a belief that cannot be substantiated except by a level of faith. That pretty much describes plight of most of us for the Elio. I have faith that it will be built. Amen. LOL It's the good old wholesome American way.

Top Bottom