• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Who's Going To Birmingham?

azurehenfruit

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Each time the Elio's visit to Birmingham has changed, I have planned to visit it there. Now that a visit is planned for South Carolina, that is so close as to cheat me out of the train ride to Birmingham!

I suggest the South Carolina visit be in Anderson, or more practically, Greenville

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Date moved to October now the weekend after the Rome air show visit.
I am so glad you mentioned that. I had not looked any further than San Francisco this morning so did not know about all the additions. LOL I guess I have a lot of updating to do on the events calendar. :) Z

Edit: I just checked and my guess is goofyone saved the day. Thank you so much! I am so glad you have access to do that. :-) Z

Durk Jenkins

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I was thinking of going. I am not interested in the in Rome Ga because of the large crowds at the air show.
Plus I need to buy tickets to something I am not interested in, airplanes. So The one in Alabama may be only option living in Ellijay Ga.

Geordie97

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's less than 2 weeks away and still no location? I'm worried now that you won't get a place and I won't get to see it. If you can't locate a place, how about coming to the Memphis, TN area??

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
It's less than 2 weeks away and still no location? I'm worried now that you won't get a place and I won't get to see it. If you can't locate a place, how about coming to the Memphis, TN area??

Unfortunately this is not unusual at all. Due to many variables we often do not receive the information on these mall events until the week of the event and a few times the details have not been provided until the day before the showing.

Top Bottom