• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Why Is Elio Already Offering Rebates?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Also, the "new" $500 rebate is merely the limited reintroduction of the incentive they've had since day one which was their way of saying thank you to all the people who truly supported them.
Minds wiser than mine will comment, but I don't think it's being called a rebate

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
smoke and mirrors and funny money
giving a "bonus" on NON-REFUNDABLE MONIES
for a vehicle which does NOT EXIST

such a beautiful design, great concept, too bad there is no YELLOW !!!!!!
with one week to go I can feel that window of opportunity closing
damn

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the vehicle DOES NOT EXIST
YOU CANNOT GIVE BONUSES
FOR something which does not exist !
it was/is simply another way to continue raising investment dollars and raise the total number of individuals who support the ElioMobile !
BRILLIANT IDEA !
I am NOT a financial genius, but what about converting all the NON-REFUNDABLE to totally refundable ? and raise the limit to $6800. ??
and give $1000. toward customizing ?
more money would come in
probably kickstart the people on the fence and double the 37,000
and if it does not work Bankruptcy will eliminate all debt so you can try again !
didn't all the big auto makers do this ???

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Still bitter after all these years, a new year is just around the corner, stop beating yourself up for the thousands you lost on that Sparrow Dealership- besides, when everybody finds out how you so wisely lost all that money on a pipe dream, they will begin to see the bigger picture- why didn't you ask those questions when you put down those big bucks.
BTY, do you have to convert your 1k American to Euros in USVI?(lol), I realize this site that you use to vent your frustrations is a lot cheaper than therapy, but we are not in a position to write Rx's

Top Bottom