• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Will Other Drivers See Us?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It will be as visible from an aerial view as half a VW Bug! As visible from the street.......side view.
Wait a minute.......was Paul Elio's vision based on a sawed in half VW Beetle? Beetlemania and coming soon Eliomania.

image.jpg

nthawk68

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It will be as visible from an aerial view as half a VW Bug! As visible from the street.......side view.
Wait a minute.......was Paul Elio's vision based on a sawed in half VW Beetle? Beetlemania and coming soon Eliomania.

View attachment 4020
So the Elio is a Beetle in its pupae stage getting ready to hatch in 2015 YaHoo

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That brings up a point Snick.

We really should check our State traffic laws concerning lights and reflecters.

In Colorado the forward facing lights have to be clear or amber. The rear facing tail lights have to be red, while the turn signal lenses on the read can also be amber.

Back up lights MUST be white.

Some vehicles, such as large trucks and buses can use the orange reflector tape. I will have to check and see if it is allowed on our Elios as well!

Edward

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That brings up a point Snick.

We really should check our State traffic laws concerning lights and reflecters.

In Colorado the forward facing lights have to be clear or amber. The rear facing tail lights have to be red, while the turn signal lenses on the read can also be amber.

Back up lights MUST be white.

Some vehicles, such as large trucks and buses can use the orange reflector tape. I will have to check and see if it is allowed on our Elios as well!
Is it bad that i can tell you the meaning and placement for different colors of reflectors on the side of the road but never stopped to think about what rules apply to vehicles?

Top Bottom