• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Will Your Elio Retain Its Resale Value?

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We supposedly all have 5 senses, some people claim to have a sixth sense, sometimes my sense of humor overcomes my common sense.
ross, gotta be careful how I say this, ( fearless leader & the 'green eyed tiger' are watching ). :eek: But here goes: loved my Dad, God rest his soul, but another saying that he always laid on me was; " son, DON'T let your mouth over load your butt." :oops:

So I still try to follow that advice. :rolleyes: :)

So when I'm around my "boss," ( wife ), I watch my P's & Q's. :D

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ross, gotta be careful how I say this, ( fearless leader & the 'green eyed tiger' are watching ). :eek: But here goes: loved my Dad, God rest his soul, but another saying that he always laid on me was; " son, DON'T let your mouth over load your butt." :oops:

So I still try to follow that advice. :rolleyes: :)

So when I'm around my "boss," ( wife ), I watch my P's & Q's. :D
My dad, God rest his soul also, passed at the age of 94, claimed that he was the head of the house but Mom was the neck that turned the head. My saying is that I make the money first and my wife makes the money last. Life is great when you're married to a good woman!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My dad, God rest his soul also, passed at the age of 94, claimed that he was the head of the house but Mom was the neck that turned the head. My saying is that I make the money first and my wife makes the money last. Life is great when you're married to a good woman!
And I agree TOTALLY with you. We could be brothers, ross.

When my wife is at home, and I'm out, I let slip that mine is a train. I drive the train, and she rides in the caboose, and if she doesn't like where we are going, then she can get off at the next stop. . . . . . . . . . , but that's not really so. :)

I do love and respect my wife, ( boss ). She has ALWAYS allowed me to do whatever I want to do. . . . . . , just as long as I check with her first. :eek: Know what I mean?? :rolleyes: :p

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
52215776.jpg

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And I agree TOTALLY with you. We could be brothers, ross.

When my wife is at home, and I'm out, I let slip that mine is a train. I drive the train, and she rides in the caboose, and if she doesn't like where we are going, then she can get off at the next stop. . . . . . . . . . , but that's not really so. :)

I do love and respect my wife, ( boss ). She has ALWAYS allowed me to do whatever I want to do. . . . . . , just as long as I check with her first. :eek: Know what I mean?? :rolleyes: :p
Little kid gets a electric train for Christmas, sets it up in the living room, runs the train around the track a couple times, pulls up to the little depot he has set up and says 'OK all you S.O.B.s getting off the train, get off the train, all you S.O.B.s getting on the train, get on'. His Mom, hearing this, comes in from the kitchen and says 'I'm not having any son of mine talking like that, go to your room'.
An hour later Mom comes into his room and says 'if you can conduct yourself like a gentleman, you can come out and play with your train'.
He runs the train around the track a few times, pulls up to the little depot and says 'Ladies and gentlemen, anyone wishing to disembark please do so now, any one wishing to depart please load up now. Anyone have a problem with the one hour delay, take it up with the Bitch in the kitchen.

Last edited:

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As dad always said, the man might rule the roost, but we all know who rules the rooster.

Top Bottom