• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Writting Letters Will Get Support, This Is Great.

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You folks know that china is the number one auto producer in the world and every one of their cars needs gas right.? The usa sells as much oil to other countries as it uses...makin money!!! EM will not even be grain of sand in the ocean compared to world wide automobile manufacturing..

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I really wish EM would add one word to the ads...that word is "FROM $6800"
Right now, based on everything I have read and saved...EM says they are within $300 of the $6800 which is $7100. Based on the 15 month delay and the cost factor, the $7100 will probably go up a little. I am guessing about $7300. Taking the base elio with a 5 speed, you have to estimate $7300, plus $750 destination a small dealer prep $150 est. and then the state and local fees. Your base elio will cost ABOUT $8500.
Interestingly, if the elio is classified as a autocycle, rates based on a autocycle MIGHT be higher than a motorcycle and less than a car...(insurance companies are sneaky like that)
Add about $700-$800 for a automatic. (Jerome in OKC said they are trying to keep the automatic price under $1000). A Automatic elio = est. $9300. Most people say they would pay a little more if they had to.
I just want mine, in primer......why...go to hgarts.com

Top Bottom