• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Atvm Loan Requirement Changes

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Elio will always compete very well, unless someone adopts a high-volume, low price per unit business model. Unless it's a new market they have little reason to do so."
Someone?? Now think "Asian-E"- made in China? India?, they manufacture heaps of very low cost 3 wheel vehicles, and could, and very well might, produce knock-offs, bragging they use 90% of their own parts
(Bold underline me)

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Elio will always compete very well, unless someone adopts a high-volume, low price per unit business model. Unless it's a new market they have little reason to do so."
Someone?? Now think "Asian-E"- made in China? India?, they manufacture heaps of very low cost 3 wheel vehicles, and could, and very well might, produce knock-offs, bragging they use 90% of their own parts
(Bold underline me)

Good example. China did something similar with cheap Scooters. Very good (appearing) Chinese copies of popular Japanese brands. And Yes, they do "steal" some sales based on price. But very few people would buy a second one.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is certainly not the place to debate Affordable Health Care. It may turn into a political discussion. Can we at least agree on the thanks for qualifying three wheelers to apply for the ATVM Loan Program?

That actually applies to Elio Motors with no fear of politics ruining the conversation.

Edited to remove prohibited Political Commentary

Last edited by a moderator:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep. I agree. The only reason this is still going is that no mods have been online for the last few hours.
I'm envisioning a very serene campfire. Join hands. Now who's going to volunteer to lead song time for us?

Last edited:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is certainly not the place to debate Affordable Health Care. It may turn into a political discussion. Can we at least agree on the thanks for qualifying three wheelers to apply for the ATVM Loan Program?
That actually applies to Elio Motors with no fear of politics ruining the conversation.

Nice recovery, Rickb. I had to go back a page to see where the thread went off the rails.

Back on topic....please!

post edited to remove political commentary

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom