• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Atvm Loan Requirement Changes

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just want the EILO in my drive way before I am to old to drive it. I will retired long before it shows up, but I will return with it just to show it to those I left behind at work. They are still all betting I will never see it.
I am rooting for you too. I hope you get it soon enough to put 100,000 miles on it. I am hoping to try and wear one out.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

voyager

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Rickb, post: 165832, member: 879"He will have the FTRC Forum back up and running ASAP.
I can't imagine people getting overly excited about a concept vehicle without a proof of concept.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but shouldn't he have waited until everything is sorted out with Helix? This sounds like a major overhaul of FTRC with perhaps a lot of the info and comments no longer there... Other than this forum, FTRC is (was I should say) not tied to one specific vehicle maker, which made the comments and topics more interesting.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Rickb, post: 165832, member: 879"He will have the FTRC Forum back up and running ASAP.
I can't imagine people getting overly excited about a concept vehicle without a proof of concept.

Yeah, but shouldn't he have waited until everything is sorted out with Helix? This sounds like a major overhaul of FTRC with perhaps a lot of the info and comments no longer there... Other than this forum, FTRC is (was I should say) not tied to one specific vehicle maker, which made the comments and topics more interesting.[/QUOTE]

Voyager, The original FTRC was initially founded for fans of the VentureOne Concept vehicle.........turned Persu V3.........turned vaporware. The Helix is exactly the same concept vehicle with a new Helix Badge being promoted by one of the original partners. FTRC fans had primary interest in an enclosed TILTING three wheeler, but always a very active similar vehicles thread. I brought the Elio to their attention back in '08........most FTRC members were not impressed because it wasn't a real deal FTRC tilter. I liked the Elio and ass.u.me.ed I would have 200,000 miles on my new Elio by now. In reality I still can't test drive an Elio and am no closer to buying an Elio now than then. One would think the engineering specs would have been locked and testing complete after all these years. Puzzling. Most of you are relative Elio new comers.

I doubt everything will ever be sorted out with Helix.

Last edited:
Top Bottom