• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Meh...I read once someone suggested as punishment...jail. But their days would be spent on a creaky old 8086 processor pc hooked to a 2400 baud modem sending out apologies for doing their misdeeds.
Perfect! "Let the punishment fit the crime, the punishment fit the crime." (Gilbert & Sullivan, Mikado)

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It seems that these pledge amounts start to roll in as soon as 5-6pm hits on the east coast.
It's all of less intense interest ( to me ) since the goal was met at 110%. But I suppose the possible new money above $25m has the potential to offset some of the production set-up costs.
Anyway, yawn... now 27,595,294

Got to start correcting my Elio ID's Quote=>
Elio Motors just announced in an email that P6-P30 will now be called E1-E25.
So the P5 is 'P5'
and the P6 is actually the E1.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Went through Detroit twice today to Port Huron to pick up father in-law's dog. Dad is in hospital. So for the next couple of weeks we're going to be a two dog family. If I had spend the night I would of been tempted to go snooping. But I wasn't about to do it in the dark of night. I visited Dad and grabbed the dog, turned around and drove six hours back home. I am so looking forward to Woodward dream cruise with granddaughter (s), in two weeks. I did notice that the exit to Woodward ave is closed (coming from the north on 75). The whole Michigan freeway and OHIO T-Pike is under construction and a big mess. Lots of accidents on my way in, some pretty horrible. But, it was traffic hour then too. Glad to be home. YOU guy missed me. I'm glad I am not a hacker. OH MY !!! It's time to wake up and I am just now going to bed. I love traveling. Can't wait for our Elios. Night All and Good Morning to you all.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Went through Detroit twice today to Port Huron to pick up father in-law's dog. Dad is in hospital. So for the next couple of weeks we're going to be a two dog family. If I had spend the night I would of been tempted to go snooping. But I wasn't about to do it in the dark of night. I visited Dad and grabbed the dog, turned around and drove six hours back home. I am so looking forward to Woodward dream cruise with granddaughter (s), in two weeks. I did notice that the exit to Woodward ave is closed (coming from the north on 75). The whole Michigan freeway and OHIO T-Pike is under construction and a big mess. Lots of accidents on my way in, some pretty horrible. But, it was traffic hour then too. Glad to be home. YOU guy missed me. I'm glad I am not a hacker. OH MY !!! It's time to wake up and I am just now going to bed. I love traveling. Can't wait for our Elios. Night All and Good Morning to you all.
Hope things are OK on the family side of things.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
It seems that these pledge amounts start to roll in as soon as 5-6pm hits on the east coast.
It's all of less intense interest ( to me ) since the goal was met at 110%. But I suppose the possible new money above $25m has the potential to offset some of the production set-up costs.
Anyway, yawn... now 27,595,294

Got to start correcting my Elio ID's Quote=>
Elio Motors just announced in an email that P6-P30 will now be called E1-E25.
So the P5 is 'P5'
and the P6 is actually the E1.

Atta boy!

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
cf.png

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Averaging this week at about $150k everyday. So at that rate by the 15th the reservations would total $29mil. Just on that basis alone, it would seem that the SEC submission could be anywhere from 29mil to 50mil. ( not an estimate or guess, that's just the range available )
They can't go to $50M because they've already raised funds with that 501C (I know I got that number wrong) effort. Unless I read the rules wrong, the company can only use the current fund raiser to get "up to" a total of $50M through fund raising efforts.

Top Bottom