• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jeff Porter's Football Talk

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Monday Night Game 9-29-14 Patriots VS Chiefs .... I don't know much about either one .... any predictions ?

Jim

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Any team that labels itself as a state or region (e.g., Minnesota, Carolina, New England) should be required to play at least one home game in a different stadium within that region. If the Patriots represent New England, they should have to play a game in Providence or Hartford once in a while. The Curmudgeon

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My Chiefs will be at home tonight as the crowd tries to set a record for noise level in an NFL stadium.

Who holds the record now, Denver?

For you, I'll be rooting for the Chiefs tonight :) then both teams will be 2-2. But I won't watch like its a Steelers game, especially in a playoff situation. you should see me, blankets laid out, jersey's on, hat's on, terrible towel in hand, beer cozy, metal sign like license plate (but longer obviously) say STEELERS COUNTRY. And yes, I have a battery operated bull horn to shout at the tv "Let's go defense, Let's go" or whatever the situation calls for LOL Oddly enough no one likes to be around me when I'm watching a Steeler's game LOL.

BUT I can't remember the last time I was able to fly, weather conditions are good tonight so I hope to get some flying time in :)

GO CHIEFS!!

Edit: Oh and I forgot my frog! I have a bean bag frog that I shake the hell out of and now it's loosing beads so I have to TRY to be gentle with it LOL

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Any team that labels itself as a state or region (e.g., Minnesota, Carolina, New England) should be required to play at least one home game in a different stadium within that region. If the Patriots represent New England, they should have to play a game in Providence or Hartford once in a while. The Curmudgeon
... and if your team is called the NEW YORK ______ , you should at least play one game in that state! I'm talking to you, Giants and Jets... What's up with playing in New Jersey? Don't they know that New Yorkers are pissed because the light at the end of their tunnel is New Jersey?

Top Bottom