• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jeff Porter's Football Talk

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No. No talk of that "football" that you guys play over there either!

:D

OK, I won't mention it again. Just thought I'd ask. The doors thread is full of talk about aircraft engines.

P.S. "Football" in Europe isn't for real men. Real men play rugby, which is like your football, without the padding.

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, I won't mention it again. Just thought I'd ask. The doors thread is full of talk about aircraft engines.

P.S. "Football" in Europe isn't for real men. Real men play rugby, which is like your football, without the padding.
I've noticed a lot of those rugby players have crooked noses and missing teeth. Maybe pads should be considered if you guys want to be as good looking as us Yanks! LOL.:p

Elio Addict
Reaction score
... and if your team is called the NEW YORK ______ , you should at least play one game in that state! I'm talking to you, Giants and Jets... What's up with playing in New Jersey? Don't they know that New Yorkers are pissed because the light at the end of their tunnel is New Jersey?

Sounds like the Maryland Redskins

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of those rugby players have crooked noses and missing teeth. Maybe pads should be considered if you guys want to be as good looking as us Yanks! LOL.:p

And some of us have lower spines that got damaged for life - I was "crocked" playing rugby at the age of fifteen. It still gives me trouble, 43 years later! My nose was broken, too - but that was from falling onto it whilst riding my bike on ice - you live and learn.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
just curious, who were the players masquerading in Dallas Cowboy uniforms last night in the Sunday Night game with the Saints .. :confused:

Jim
Better yet; WHO was that other team that the Cowboys were hosting last night?

When I turn the game on, I was startled at first. . . . . Those guys, dressed in TOTAL BLACK, from the tips of their toes to the top of their heads. . . . . , thought for a second we had been invaded and that the Cowboys were playing against a team from ISIL. WOW! :eek:

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well we (Steelers) handed the Bucs their first win, who wants to bet we do the same with the Jags?

cry.jpg

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score

the only thing I've watched rougher than rugby is Australian Rules football

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm really getting sick and tired of people other than true native american "Indians" demanding the Redskins change their name. Something like 80% of "Indians" are in FAVOR of the Redskins keeping the name. If congress actually takes the time to debate this when they can't even agree on a budget or anything else for that matter they need to be drug out on the mall yard and "Scalped".

Top Bottom