• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Options Pricing List

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think they just mean a bluetooth solution that uses the car speakers and an external mic. I thought I needed one in my Miata (with the top up), but turns out the built in speakerphone works good enough when the phone is mounted on the dash. With the top down, nothing would really work, LOL. Not a setup I would want to use for business calls, but I would not want to conduct business while driving anyway.

skygazer6033

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I seem to recall the mpg loss for the open wheel style wheels, tires and fenders vs the P4 - P5 wheel covers was almost 8 mpg. Although I hate the look I'm afraid for #8928 the the wheel covers will have to stay.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
there is supposed also be be offered a louvered piece of plastic that covers the "rear window", I'd get it just to cut down the response "what no rear window", and as mentioned it looks cool

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
do you think a rear camera would work too, or is it too high? (using the term lightly here in the legal State of High)
That would have been my other suggestion. I actually like mounted high in that situation, because it will feel more like a normal rear view mirror position. Pair it with one of these mounted in the upper-right corner (where A-pillar meets the roof) and it would feel very natural. As a bonus, the mirror would allow you to look at your back-seat passenger when talking to them. :)

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That would have been my other suggestion. I actually like mounted high in that situation, because it will feel more like a normal rear view mirror position. Pair it with one of these mounted in the upper-right corner (where A-pillar meets the roof) and it would feel very natural. As a bonus, the mirror would allow you to look at your back-seat passenger when talking to them. :)
for sure really great!, I continue to be amazed at the price of these things vs. what dealers quote.!!

Top Bottom