• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Guess we are around 6000 $1000 all in. Elio stated on facebook. "Elio Motors Hello Gary, we're right around 6,000 $1,000 All In reservations now!"
Scooter, welcome to the $1K club. It is comforting to have a guaranteed place in line. After you get your number the real long wait begins

Dustman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm spending way too much time thinking about, reading about & imagining what it will be like when I finally have my Elio. I'm thinking I should get off this forum & Facebook Elio page for awhile & get back to life's little problems & pleasures & just keep an eye out for Elio in my email inbox. I mean, we have a whole year plus to go!

Eh, I'm sure I'll be reviewing new posts again by tonight.... Lord help me :rolleyes:

fpelsdca

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm spending way too much time thinking about, reading about & imagining what it will be like when I finally have my Elio. I'm thinking I should get off this forum & Facebook Elio page for awhile & get back to life's little problems & pleasures & just keep an eye out for Elio in my email inbox. I mean, we have a whole year plus to go!

Eh, I'm sure I'll be reviewing new posts again by tonight.... Lord help me :rolleyes:
I keep having the same feeling. Then before I realize it I am looking at the new posts again.

CHUCK G.

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Are we due for a new reservation update total? Last count 25,166 on 7-21-14.a

Moderator Comment: Merged this discussion into the reservation count thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's been sporatic lately. If I had to bet, I think they will wait to see any bounce from being at Comic-Con before releasing new numbers. I bet it will be a huge bounce.

Certainly hope that you are "spot on" about the new bounce. But here goes: my OWN "stupid opinion,"

I am waiting and hoping that the reduction from 50% to 25% to the new reservation incentive does NOT have a negative effect on new numbers in the long run. o_O

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Certainly hope that you are "spot on" about the new bounce. But here goes: my OWN "stupid opinion,"

I am waiting and hoping that the reduction from 50% to 25% to the new reservation incentive does NOT have a negative effect on new numbers in the long run. o_O

THat's a good question. TIme will tell.

Top Bottom