• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A day late with the updated graph, slight increase in reservations/day. The beginning of the Comi Con bump?:

ELIO RESERVATIONS 8-3.jpg

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A day late with the updated graph, slight increase in reservations/day. The beginning of the Comi Con bump?:

View attachment 2081
Appreciate the graph. Thanks. If we can hold this reservation rate, or even close to it, that's 3,000 per month, 15,000 more by Christmas. At some point it will start to fizzle or accelerate. If they can get an engine into the prototype and give us some actual mileage and acceleration numbers, that would probably help a lot. So would getting a major grant from the Feds (I'm sure they're working on that) or a major order from, say, the English gov't (no problem with left vs. right hand drive!).

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Been busy this week with granddaughters and summer camp. This is the only thread read. Glad I didn't miss anything. But, about trying to taper off checking this forum, IT'S A VERY HARD THING TO DO !!!!

Got my bank statement in a few days ago and discovered on 7/7 when I upped my second reservation from $100.00 to $1,000.00 A $1,000.00 was taken from my account. I wrote to tellmemore and within a half hour Chip called me. Surprised the shit out of me because I didn't including my phone number in my message. Well, the 'mistake' was mostly my fault, and .. well hell ... I decided to leave it there. So now, I have three reservations #1685 & #5648 and another $100.00 all in. I just put a deposit on my super dream of participating in the TEA Party Parades with hubby in his blue Elio, me in my red Elio (yeah, I changed colors) and daughter or oldest granddaughter in a white one. NO FANCY PAINT JOB DREAMS ANYMORE. But, this dream is REALLY really exciting. Well, off to bed for this old lady. I got eleven 6 year old's to tend too at day camp in the morning. YEAH ELEVEN OF THEM !!!!!!!!
Quick, Do you live in a 'Shoe'? At the rate you're going you'll be in the 'Nut House' by Sept. 2015. If you are, can I have one of your Elio's??

Reaction score
Quick, Do you live in a 'Shoe'? At the rate you're going you'll be in the 'Nut House' by Sept. 2015. If you are, can I have one of your Elio's??

Tomorrow is the last day of camp. It's been a blast. We'll take three months off to rewind and then start planning for next year. It's going to be bigger and even better.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Reservations as of 8/10/14 26896
518 for 7 days equals 74/day

The last event ended 8/2 and the next one starts today, 8/11, in Michigan with the P3.

Have fun with the numbers! :) Z

Well, zelio. . . . . . And the "rest" of the gang on this forum. . . . 74/day STINKS! And I have to question the rocket scientist that made the decision to drop the reservation incentive from 50% to 25%.

Oh, I know that there are whole host of folks out there that will have the own stupid thoughts and opinions, as ARE MINE. . . . . But come on guys, the Comic gig, and the Nevada Automotive gig was supposed to be even BIGGER. . . . And now everyone is saying: WOW! This gig starting today in Michigan is going to be the "Mother of ALL gigs for the Elio."

Can you believe all of this? If Michigan is as big and important as they are saying, WHY ARE THEY TAKING THE CRAPPY P3?

Oh well, still, my stupid opinion is that they cut the incentive to 25% (huge mistake) with the strange desire to slow this whole thing down and will use the slow down to PUSH the production date back into some point in 2016.

Okay, throw rotten eggs at me. I'm a big boy and believe me, I've had a lot worse thrown at me, so bring it on. :confused:

Top Bottom