• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Towing The Elio / Towing With The Elio

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From their web page.

The concept of Wide Path Camper
  • The camper is a small and light weight foldeble camper designed for bicycles.
  • The camper offers a 2 ½ persons sleeping possibility.
  • Fast and easy to fold for transport.
  • High protection from the elements.
  • Over 300 L of storage space for the necessary bagage.
  • Simpel and nice sitting area fast changeble to bed area.
  • Much better sleeping conditions compared to a tent.
  • Long lifetime and low maintenence makes it cheap compared to years in use.
  • Weight 40 kg unloaded
  • Solarcell to recharge the build in battery for charging phones and other small devices are a add on possibility!
40 KG = 88.1849 LBS
For your other questions there is no info available
I went back to the website and figured out how to use it. It appears it is only available in Denmark at this time. I would love to know what it is made of. The designer/builder looks like a young college guy. Good for him. I don't think I will be going to Denmark any time soon. Darn. Would love to see it! :-) Z

jlhog

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I hauled this behind my Harley. The Elio could handle it easily.
9 (63).jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went back to the website and figured out how to use it. It appears it is only available in Denmark at this time. I would love to know what it is made of. The designer/builder looks like a young college guy. Good for him. I don't think I will be going to Denmark any time soon. Darn. Would love to see it! :) Z
Available 2015 in line with Elio's production schedule @ $2500. Somehow I can't envision this being towed at over bicycle speeds. Although have not seen how it folds.
image.jpg

Top Bottom