• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

01/21/2015 - Tech Talk V52 - Update On Funding

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would like to believe we are that important however I actually believe it is meant as a reassuring followup to the message from Paul Elio on Friday about the delay. The online follower community across multiple internet sites numbers less than 5,000 people most of which are not very active even if they are members. That means there is likely 30,000+ followers who are not really aware of all the online jibber jabber about Elio Motors.

I always have to remind myself that those of us following along closely online are really living within a bubble which only encompasses a fraction of the reservation holders. The truth is that the vast majority of the 35,000+ reservation holders are not plugged in to what is happening with Elio Motors on a regular basis. Most reservation holders receive the vast majority of their Elio Motors information in the weekly email messages that EM sends out and had no idea that anything was going on at all until they received the message from Paul Elio on Friday. It helps to realize that these emails are not meant for those of us who follow along closely, and as a result already tend to know the stated information, but instead these emails are meant to keep the majority of reservation holders, who do not follow along closely, informed and feeling connected to EM's progress.
Good point. I hadn't thought of that. I just assumed everyone was a fanatic (even trolls).

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
" He says that it’s not really a case of if they get the funding, but when." Paul Elio
I've not heard him say this before...
http://airherald.com/elio-motors-production-delayed-again-commissioners-remain-optimistic/21494/
To me that is good news!
On the positive front Paul Elio confirmed that 38,000 people had signed up to be first on the list when the vehicle becomes available, and a recent showing at CES in Las Vegas proved that there’s certainly demand for the 84mpg three wheeler, expected to go on sale for just $6,800.

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It'll be party time.
party.jpg
It now party time!

Top Bottom