• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

1/5/2015 Klsa News - Potential Elio Customers Left With Mixed Reactions After Delayed Production Dat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For perspective, that possible fine is $7.5M (1500 jobs x $5K). It is the same amount of money the Parish spent to purchase the plant.

While $7.5M is a lot of money, it is small change relative to the $240M that Elio Motors needs to start production.

The deadline for the fine could be extended again IF Elio has made sufficient financial progress toward the $240M goal. Both Racer Trust and Caddo Parish (particularly the Commission members that voted FOR the purchase) want to see Elio Motors succeed.

Cado Parish better start going after their money now.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The deadline for the fine could be extended again IF Elio has made sufficient financial progress toward the $240M goal. Both Racer Trust and Caddo Parish (particularly the Commission members that voted FOR the purchase) want to see Elio Motors succeed.

absolutely true .... I suspect that if sufficient progress isn't shown to bring the Elio into production by late 2015, the politicians will respond in whatever manner they think will keep them in office .... as noted in another post, it seems pretty clear to me that EM isn't dead by a long shot .... at the same time, it isn't moving in a positive direction .... time will tell and in the scheme of things it won't take much more time

ScarecrowRepair

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Such continuous pounding negativity can have only one cause: the same attitude as the reformed smoker, druggie, alcoholic, etc, who suddenly sees his entire prior life in a new light, and now is so ashamed of having been so evil that he sees it as his mission to spread the word, to spend all his spare time and then some proselytizing.

These reformed addicts are worse than useless. They leave their turds behind in the form of magazines shoved under doors, rants in public forums, and harassment at bus stops. The worst of the bunch turn into politicians.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I asked a similar question in another post. We'll all find out how ethical Paul Elio really is soon.
#491, I've noticed some have posted pictures of their pets as an avatar. If you happen to have some sort of pet perhaps you'd be courteous enough to post one of your pet photos here as well. Your personal selfie here is killing me.

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Such continuous pounding negativity can have only one cause: the same attitude as the reformed smoker, druggie, alcoholic, etc, who suddenly sees his entire prior life in a new light, and now is so ashamed of having been so evil that he sees it as his mission to spread the word, to spend all his spare time and then some proselytizing.

These reformed addicts are worse than useless. They leave their turds behind in the form of magazines shoved under doors, rants in public forums, and harassment at bus stops. The worst of the bunch turn into politicians.

i would suggest you reread what you have posted

you are doing EXACTLY what you say all these "useless" people are doing, you are just directing YOUR anger toward different people, so I guess YOU are a reformed addict or alcoholic ? maybe YOU are a Politician ?

the Elio is DEAD DEAD DEAD ….
it is in a winding spiral like an airplane in a stall and the pilot just keeps pulling back on the stick thinking he is climbing but he is only tightening up the spiral .. aka John Kennedy Jr

what I REALLY do not understand is 8 years ago when Paul Elio started this adventure he must have known he needed a LOT of money to get to production
a BUSINESS PLAN !!
where is that plan, and why did it fail ?
where was the $240 MILLION suppose to come from ?
WHERE WAS THE $240 MILLION SUPPOSE TO COME FROM ??

IT SEEMS (TO ME) THAT HE NEVER REALLY HAD A PLAN, AND WAS JUST FLYING BY THE SEAT OF HIS PANTS HOPING IT WOULD ALL WORK OUT !

if he thought he would get 250,000 non-refundable deposits and THAT would be his seed money, that is flawed cause THAT money would be to make the 250,000 vehicles , yes ?
so then people would get screwed and never get their Elios (CorbinMotors failure vehicle monies used to start production then buyers got screwed when money ran out)

the $240,000,000 MILLION should be the FIRST thing before he starts showing off his "prototype"

this IS just another PONZI SCHEME, using CUSTOMER DEPOSITS to create the factory, when that money should have been to buy the parts to build the customers vehicles.

RMClubfitter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i would suggest you reread what you have posted

you are doing EXACTLY what you say all these "useless" people are doing, you are just directing YOUR anger toward different people, so I guess YOU are a reformed addict or alcoholic ? maybe YOU are a Politician ?

the Elio is DEAD DEAD DEAD ….
it is in a winding spiral like an airplane in a stall and the pilot just keeps pulling back on the stick thinking he is climbing but he is only tightening up the spiral .. aka John Kennedy Jr

what I REALLY do not understand is 8 years ago when Paul Elio started this adventure he must have known he needed a LOT of money to get to production
a BUSINESS PLAN !!
where is that plan, and why did it fail ?
where was the $240 MILLION suppose to come from ?
WHERE WAS THE $240 MILLION SUPPOSE TO COME FROM ??

IT SEEMS (TO ME) THAT HE NEVER REALLY HAD A PLAN, AND WAS JUST FLYING BY THE SEAT OF HIS PANTS HOPING IT WOULD ALL WORK OUT !

if he thought he would get 250,000 non-refundable deposits and THAT would be his seed money, that is flawed cause THAT money would be to make the 250,000 vehicles , yes ?
so then people would get screwed and never get their Elios (CorbinMotors failure vehicle monies used to start production then buyers got screwed when money ran out)

the $240,000,000 MILLION should be the FIRST thing before he starts showing off his "prototype"

this IS just another PONZI SCHEME, using CUSTOMER DEPOSITS to create the factory, when that money should have been to buy the parts to build the customers vehicles.

That's just terrible. How do you deal with all those problems? It's not your fault.

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i go to the beach

drink a cold Red Stripe

maybe go paddlebaoarding

afternoon nap

rides around the Island on either my Ducatis or my three wheeler Grinnall scorpion

sunset sail out to the Point

bed early

up tomorrow and do it again !

retirement does NOT SUCK !

how about YOU my Friend ?

STAY THIRSTY !

Top Bottom