• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone see the announcement from Apple today on their new car development? Electric vehicle, drives itself, no purchase price, (I don't remember possible production date), 200 people working on it already with plenty of development money. Lets see how long it takes to get to production ( if it gets to production ) and how many delays are announced over the next several years.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My cousin from Dallas is BIGTIME into Geocaching. I had never heard of it, but sure enough, there was like three different caches within a 1/4 mile of my house when she came up for a week. She and her husband have been all over the US caching and going to events. Good reason for a roadtrip I guess.
So for the few $ app, and after reading these few posts, set up my account, saw a cache located on my walking route. Cut to the chase, it was in a lawn/wood area near a road, but nothing visible. Q- can they be buried? I'm sure one of the goals is not to destroy anything. This is in an Urban neighborhood with the lawns maintained
I too was amazed to see how many were hidden within walking distance.
thanks

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Stars are 4 points out of a playoff spot. Can they win enough to pull them up to a contender?
Satan, AKA Norm Green killed pro hockey for me. Hockey should not be played anywhere it cannot be played on real ice by kids on beater skates.

I try to watch Badgers hockey and go to a few HS games a year, but the NHL can KMA. The Wild have brought hockey back to it's home, but I choose to spend my sports dollats elsewhere. Yes, I can hold a grudge.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone see the announcement from Apple today on their new car development? Electric vehicle, drives itself, no purchase price, (I don't remember possible production date), 200 people working on it already with plenty of development money. Lets see how long it takes to get to production ( if it gets to production ) and how many delays are announced over the next several years.
they've mentioned 10 yrs

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So for the few $ app, and after reading these few posts, set up my account, saw a cache located on my walking route. Cut to the chase, it was in a lawn/wood area near a road, but nothing visible. Q- can they be buried? I'm sure one of the goals is not to destroy anything. This is in an Urban neighborhood with the lawns maintained
I too was amazed to see how many were hidden within walking distance.
thanks

Several of the ones she found, she referred to as "skirt lifters". If there's a lamp post near the coordinates, lift up the metal base (right...I had no idea they could be lifted either), and that's most likely where it'll be. If they using a magnetic key locker, it could be stuck to the underside of something metal in the area.

Top Bottom