• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Several of the ones she found, she referred to as "skirt lifters". If there's a lamp post near the coordinates, lift up the metal base (right...I had no idea they could be lifted either), and that's most likely where it'll be. If they using a magnetic key locker, it could be stuck to the underside of something metal in the area.
worked like a charm, Why do they keep the cover box so easy to open when that's where the power comes thru?!

BilgeRat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll do that around here every now and again (geocaching); it's a great excuse to go for a walk in the woods with one of the dogs. GPS is kind of a minor hobby for me; I've had a number of Garmin's over the years (currently a 3490LMT, love it), have compiled a database of GPS coordinates of crew change points along the Mississippi, Ohio and Illinois rivers, and while it was still active, did position recording for the USGS's National Map. Really enjoyed that and hated to see it go away.

Top Bottom