• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2017 Nascar Season Thread

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
She has a right to be ticked off. Not every event is caused by her or singular bad luck. I just think there is a margin of respect that is not afforded her on the track that is afforded to other drivers. Am I the only person that believes this? :rolleyes:
She makes the most noise after she's hit, and acts like she's the only one being picked on (she not) but she always puts on a good show.
Shrub used to, till they started doing a comparison between him and her (he was a close 2nd) but he decided he didn't like being compared to a girl and grew up. She's a good mid pack driver (I'm sure others will say otherwise) but being the only girl she uses the attention time to it's fullest.

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
She has a right to be ticked off. Not every event is caused by her or singular bad luck. I just think there is a margin of respect that is not afforded her on the track that is afforded to other drivers. Am I the only person that believes this? :rolleyes:
Your right ,I've followed her since she raced Go karts .As a driver she is not spectacular but she is not a field filler either . What sticks in my mind that when I was at Talladaga 10 years ago I spotted a fellow from the Petty camp wearing a tee shirt "It's a white mans sport ".Richard Petty himself has made derogatory remarks about Danica but Kyle was no rocket .
I was hoping she would get a few top 10's this year and last weekend she had promise .

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Daniel Suarez in the 19 took Stage 3 .... Chase in the 24 got in on the fan vote .... the field is now set for tonight's All Star Race

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Larson (42) has been out front on every lap in the first two stages of the All Star race .... the 48 doesn't look bad ....it will be interesting to see how the 3rd stage stacks up

Top Bottom