• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2017 Production A Long Shot...

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm disabled now so I have done things in the past to earn that designation. :thumb:
If I woke up in the morning and didn't hurt; I'd think I was dead.
:D That was funny Coss! Hurting is a constant reminder you're still with the living! (not living dead!):D

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
" Oh, well. For Mr. Elio, I’ll offer some solid advice to help move your Dream Car along. First, you need to go public and say that you’re going to shut down your plant with 1,500 as-yet-unhired workers and move those jobs to Mexico. Immediately, the powers that be will do whatever is necessary to keep those as-yet-unpaid, imaginary jobs in America. Who knows? Maybe they’ll even come up with that $312 million to make this a reality. "

http://www.star-telegram.com/cars/ed-wallace/article127665689.html

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Being an "ol fart" is when you can "Pass gas" in public and not feel embarassed.
I've seen it (heard?) so many times at my church or at the bus! I'll say this much, holding it in is stupid if not uncomfortable...letting it out STEALTH quiet is the way to go! :D;)

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've seen it (heard?) so many times at my church or at the bus! I'll say this much, holding it in is stupid if not uncomfortable...letting it out STEALTH quiet is the way to go! :D;)
Does that mean I have to register myself as an NFA item and pay the tax?

Last edited:

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well the mind was above the break, the drugs and "pop's" (aka Beer) just took a few million of the brain cells I wasn't using.
My sister in law would tell me that I was killing my brain cells every time that I had a drink. That was 35 years ago. They should all be dead by now! Ha!

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
" Oh, well. For Mr. Elio, I’ll offer some solid advice to help move your Dream Car along. First, you need to go public and say that you’re going to shut down your plant with 1,500 as-yet-unhired workers and move those jobs to Mexico. Immediately, the powers that be will do whatever is necessary to keep those as-yet-unpaid, imaginary jobs in America. Who knows? Maybe they’ll even come up with that $312 million to make this a reality. "

http://www.star-telegram.com/cars/ed-wallace/article127665689.html
That or use the latest P5 and open it to general public for a TEST DRIVE! Not just LOOK AND SIT as what they've been doing for so many years, but to LOOK, SIT AND DRIVE! Just start with us all-inners first! I mean what else they have to lose? They're bleeding money, publicity are mostly negative, there's no real money coming in to jump start production, this test drives will create much more interest! Or the best yet, loan this P5 to the professional testers of ROAD&TRACT, MOTOR TREND and all the major car magazines so they can have first hand experience with it! Hey, they're professional testers so I won't expect them to give our ELIO top reviews but for what it's worth ($7,300), I'll take whatever they'll write after. It's a risk but again, WAITING for all the e-series to be completed however long it takes, WAITING for funding to come in however long it takes, WAITING for the line production of 100 pre-prod however long it takes....and based from EM's ELIO's delivery, tomorrow is a promise to no one! And none of us can't do squat about it...that is if you read the agreement. So, IMHO, EM should gamble and see if it brings positive results. I know, I know, we're not affiliated with EM. Got that! :D

Top Bottom