• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2017 Production A Long Shot...

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have "cut and pasted" a quote from Joel Sheltrown , Vice President of Governmental Affairs for Elio Motors. This comes from the new Secretary of Energy, Rick Perry:

Perry: “If confirmed, I will review the ATVM program to makes sure it achieves its goals. I will be committed to transparency and accountability with respect to government investments.”

#KeepTheFaith #ElioOnTheRoad2017 @GovernerPerry

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have "cut and pasted" a quote from Joel Sheltrown , Vice President of Governmental Affairs for Elio Motors. This comes from the new Secretary of Energy, Rick Perry:

Perry: “If confirmed, I will review the ATVM program to makes sure it achieves its goals. I will be committed to transparency and accountability with respect to government investments.”

THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've seen it (heard?) so many times at my church or at the bus! I'll say this much, holding it in is stupid if not uncomfortable...letting it out STEALTH quiet is the way to go! :D;)

Reminds me of the old guy in church that leaned over to his bride and said "I let a fart and no one could hear it. His sweetheart smiles and says. You have your hearing aid off again.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Why not also give us the URL so we can look at the entire thing?
You have provided a partial quote of a quote.

Top Bottom