• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

50% Bonus For "all-in" Reservations Ends September 1, 2014

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm taking an optimistic approach to that deadline. Maybe they have a big announcement coming that they anticipate will significantly drive up reservations, so they are giving 'loyal' supporters the opportunity to get reservations/bonuses locked in before the madness starts.

Not likely, but the comments from Paul regarding his frustration over how there was so much going on 'that he couldn't share yet' got me thinking maybe there's something big coming.

Like the loan goes through quicker than anticipated and production starts in March 2015 :D

Then Z would definitely get her 2015 model :-)

Charles Stanley

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
True! I think many more would put down $1000 non-refundable, once it's clear the Elio will be built. Hopefully, this deadline indicates that the news to follow will make the $500 unnecessary and inappropriate. Clearly, the person who put $1000 non-refundable one year ago and went through all of these delays and uncertainty would deserve the $500 more than one who hypothetically puts in $1000 non-refundable in the second quarter of 2015 once the staff is hired with a production line created.
i could not have said it better myself. now give yourself a reward. You did good.

Top Bottom