• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

50% Bonus For "all-in" Reservations Ends September 1, 2014

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Zelio,

I sure hope you can get the funds together before this deadline of Sept 1, you have been waiting like the rest of us, for a long time, I just hate to see you miss out on the $500 deal...

At least for me the $500 discount is going to Elio Motors anyway, it will be spent on upgrades like the getting automatic transmission, cruise control, pop out van windows, extra lighting, maybe heated seat, trailer hitch and of course, sour apple green stripes on an marshmallow Elio, kind of like the photo with a few changes...

Maybe you can "make" another " Elio dress " get a picture of it and place it up for auction, see what happens?... I saw the look on your face, when you got into the P4... the Elio Autocycle for you...

Hope you make the deadline...

Proud to Be... an Elio owner #2225 soon to be a member of a Elio nation...

This was one of my first thoughts when I read about the 9/1 end date.

Proud to Be, I like your idea of finding some alternative short term funding source - always nice to think outside the box.

I think we are all pulling for you Z, please keep us informed.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you think since Z already has a reservation with the 50% program, if she upgrades after the cut off date, the 50% would still apply?

Hey guys & gals out there in Elioland, just wanted to float an idea here for ALL of us to consider: zelio has been a strong supporter and a real trooper for the cause. She is strong and has been a beacon in the dark for us when some of us may have wavered.

How many of us are on this forum? More than a thousand? Don't know exactly how we could do this, but I do think, from the heart, that it is very much worth a try. Let's see how much zelio still needs to complete her "$1000-all in" reservation and let's set up a place, maybe through "paypal?" to each send her what see needs to be ALL IN now.

With our numbers, I doubt that it would cost any of us more than maybe .50 cents.

What say yea? Anybody else in?

Goofyone, you with me? :D

Hog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
count me in on that. Thumb-Up-Smiley.jpg

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you everyone, for all your good thoughts and positive feedback. I love sharing time with you each day. You will all be very happy to know that as of yesterday and thanks to some wonderful surprise gifts from friends, I am now all in for $1,000 and waiting for my number. Is it time for the numbers to be released yet? When do you think the next release will be? I know from experience it can be anywhere between 4 weeks and 10 weeks. I promise not to nag. At least not too much, anyway. LOL :) Z

Edit: The friends I speak of are here on elioowners forum. Since it was done anonymously I will simply have to thank everyone. My local friends don't even know this has happened yet. :-) Z

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys & gals out there in Elioland, just wanted to float an idea here for ALL of us to consider: zelio has been a strong supporter and a real trooper for the cause. She is strong and has been a beacon in the dark for us when some of us may have wavered.
How many of us are on this forum? More than a thousand? Don't know exactly how we could do this, but I do think, from the heart, that it is very much worth a try. Let's see how much zelio still needs to complete her "$1000-all in" reservation and let's set up a place, maybe through "paypal?" to each send her what see needs to be ALL IN now. What say yea? Anybody else in?

Goofyone, you with me? :D
Count me in.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you everyone, for all your good thoughts and positive feedback. I love sharing time with you each day. You will all be very happy to know that as of yesterday and thanks to some wonderful surprise gifts from friends, I am now all in for $1,000 and waiting for my number. Is it time for the numbers to be released yet? When do you think the next release will be? I know from experience it can be anywhere between 4 weeks and 10 weeks. I promise not to nag. At least not too much, anyway. LOL :) Z
Z, CONGRATULATIONS, and I know many of us on the forum are happy for you. Isn't it wonderful to have great friends who obviously value your friendship and support your desires.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone, for all your good thoughts and positive feedback. I love sharing time with you each day. You will all be very happy to know that as of yesterday and thanks to some wonderful surprise gifts from friends, I am now all in for $1,000 and waiting for my number. Is it time for the numbers to be released yet? When do you think the next release will be? I know from experience it can be anywhere between 4 weeks and 10 weeks. I promise not to nag. At least not too much, anyway. LOL :-) Z
Congratulations Z!

Hopefully it happens sooner for you but If I were to hazard a guess I would say that EM will likely just wait for this offer 50% bonus offer to expire and then issue one big batch. They already have a history of issuing numbers around major holidays and labor day this year looks like it will be very big for them.

Top Bottom