• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

600 Lb Gorilla

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Good news for sure Jim!

For some crazy reason, the 'protesters' picked 6 hospitals to stage their "Hands up, don't shoot" rally...go figure.

I guess they think that it they go nuts and get hurt they can get medical attention in a hurry ..
dunno.gif
.. per Yogi "You can observe a lot by just watching."

Jim

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Eddie,
You must be just a kid if you can't remember the Good Old Days, before TP.
Not having TP is Not the End of the World.
Way Back, before TP, we/they recicled Sears/other catalogs/newspaper/leaves/corn cobs for this same purpose.
Ask your father/grand father about this. You may be enlightened in the old folks way to get the job done.
As I recall, we used to Eat in the house and Do our business in the yard, in a back/out house.
NOW the only way that is accepeted is to Eat in the yard and do our business in the house.
The labor of our Fathers/Grand fathers made this possibale, by digging the pit and moving the house.lol
Who are old enought to remember those Good Old days??

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Eddie,
Way Back, before TP, we/they recicled Sears/other catalogs/newspaper/leaves/corn cobs for this same purpose.
Ask your father/grand father about this. You may be enlightened in the old folks way to get the job done.
As I recall, we used to Eat in the house and Do our business in the yard, in a back/out house.
NOW the only way that is accepeted is to Eat in the yard and do our business in the house.
The labor of our Fathers/Grand fathers made this possibale, by digging the pit and moving the house.lol
That 66 next to my name isn't my shoe size, it's my age.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
  1. If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
If one concludes the wisdom of your first truism, seems you're way to comfortable stepping all over yourself here. I so I condemn you to your own convolutions of right and wrong. Sad that No truism can save you from yourself. Did I just make up another truism?

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Eddie,
If you find yourself short on TP just print out the gas cap thread.

Top Bottom