• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

600 Lb Gorilla

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Eddie. I needed that. I'm collecting truisms and I had forgotten that one. Here's one for all you people that don't understand the danger of this large and powerful Government. This may help you know where I'm coming from and why I'm passionate about our founding fathers. I believe if was Thomas Jefferson who said," It takes a very strong Government to support a lie. The truth can stand on its own."
Just don't piss off our Government until they approve the loan for my Elio.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Eddie. I needed that. I'm collecting truisms and I had forgotten that one. Here's one for all you people that don't understand the danger of this large and powerful Government. This may help you know where I'm coming from and why I'm passionate about our founding fathers. I believe if was Thomas Jefferson who said," It takes a very strong Government to support a lie. The truth can stand on its own."

I like George Carlin's quote: Never agrue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience.;)

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Statistics show that chances are if your parents didn't have any kids, you won't either.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Eddie, That IS a profound statement, how did you come up with that!!!lol
A trusim if I ever heard one!!!lol
toilet paper..jpg

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Statistics show that chances are if your parents didn't have any kids, you won't either.
whew you had me worried. I thought you were adopted. Is there a truism for that? Seem you ignored my Thomas Jefferson. It goes a long way to explain why the Dems crave so much dictatorial power. Once they control your health care, believe me it's all over. I'll meet up with you in line to get your ration of health care. Guys like me have a way of getting fast path ed to the head of the death panel list. LOL

Top Bottom