• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

$7300 Final Price

STLviaCMH

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Locked-in!

Honestly, we need to make sure to keep on top of the people who are thinking of bailing because of this - even at 7300, this is going to be great for everyone who believes in it. If people balk, it's going to be the Coolest Cooler all over again - the detractors are the loudest and contribute to the obstacle.

Here's hoping kindness and a bit of good-natured lobbying of the Non-refundable-ers keeps this on track - We all want our Elios, and bailing just keeps them further away.!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If we are currently $1000 all-in, we do nothing and we get the $7300 price. But if we commit to purchase, we can get the $7000 price. But again, site is down so I don't know exactly what that looks like.
Also, wouldn't it be nice if on our accounts page, it showed us our bonus'. There have been two bonus' since I started this journey; the initial, one then another one. I can't remember the actual numbers. It would be nice if the accounts page reflected that...
Site is up now. You have to check a couple of boxes amending your original agreement, put in your name, email address, etc. And then your full name and hit "Submit". That's it.

EDIT: I now see that I've been beaten to the punch. But, I have an Elio reserved for a set price of $7,000!

Top Bottom