• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

9/6/2014 - Gas2: Paul Elio’s Trike Will Baby – Will That Make A Difference

Charles Stanley

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
It makes me a little nervous the overall cost is rising. :oops:
The cost are always high at first then they either negotiate or find cheaper parts suppliers. Elio is still working to lower the price and try to reach their original goal of $6800 base price. Nothing is set in concrete. but even if we had to pay a bit more be assured that what we will receive is going to be a good value and still much cheaper than anything brand new that we could get anywhere else.

Charles Stanley

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I only read something this guy said abut the Elio once. Then i wrote to the contact link and told him that he is an idiot and that if he bothered to look at the facts, he would see that much of what he said a year ago has been proven to be totally wrong. And then i told him that he should remove those old comments or at least say that he was wrong. But he has not responded to my mail, which is exactly what I expected. Since then I have not bothered to check and see if he has removed the old posts. While some people are taught that to apologize is a sign of weakness and should never be done, I am a firm believer that it takes character to admit when you are wrong and to say so. To me I have a lot of respect for anyone that comes forward and admits when they are wrong. My opinion of the GAs2 guy and his whole site is that I have no respect for it. If he should ever come forward and say he was wrong then I'd be willing to see things differently. I'm not holding my breath.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I only read something this guy said abut the Elio once. Then i wrote to the contact link and told him that he is an idiot and that if he bothered to look at the facts, he would see that much of what he said a year ago has been proven to be totally wrong. And then i told him that he should remove those old comments or at least say that he was wrong. But he has not responded to my mail, which is exactly what I expected. Since then I have not bothered to check and see if he has removed the old posts. While some people are taught that to apologize is a sign of weakness and should never be done, I am a firm believer that it takes character to admit when you are wrong and to say so. To me I have a lot of respect for anyone that comes forward and admits when they are wrong. My opinion of the GAs2 guy and his whole site is that I have no respect for it. If he should ever come forward and say he was wrong then I'd be willing to see things differently. I'm not holding my breath.
I have read on here, that he gets paid for every response he gets and that is why he is such a pot stirrer. :-) Z

harlan stephens

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Henry ford delt with a lot when he started
Ford ...you may be suprised...
Gm caved in and paid....not henry...
Lost a case....appealed it and won
To the benefit of the working class

May want to read up on him some

Need more Henry fords today..

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have read on here, that he gets paid for every response he gets and that is why he is such a pot stirrer. :) Z

I have read the same thing elsewhere. That is why I now NEVER look at an article by Jo Bore-azz. I have written GAs2 asking why they are not in support of such an environmentally friendly car. I do not accept their stated goal as truthful.

harlan stephens

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know this site if filled with a great deal of upbeat people.
I find it funny that anyone who is not cookie cutter same...is cast aside
Can you not learn from man who talks to pual over the phone? and disrgard the other part?
its a great concept, for sure.
But I am not one to bury my head in the sand eather.
And will remain cautiously optimistic looking at all pros and cons.
Please I dont need to be told, I need to leave, or I am too broke, Or dont like the elio, or am stupid. or some other rot.
Thats getting old.
To each his own.
;)

Top Bottom