• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Announcements Post Suppliers Summit August 2015

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I once knew 2 guys who almost came to blows over the correct terminology for the last slice in a loaf of bread. Heel or end slice. According to my kids with the proper application of peanut butter and grape jelly and it was a moot point.
LOL... I thought it was the butt. :D

Reaction score
Hi Honey I'm here !!!
Left the house Wednesday without power cord for computer. Didn't miss it much for two days because we was camping. But today, I broke down a bought one. The Elio trailer is here, parked in front of the Village Auto Mall. Ty and JW (Jerome's son) came by to collect some lawn chairs. Inside the magic box sat the P-4, not the P-5 as I thought it might have been. I'm a little sad, but not surprised. Because EHK told me not to get my hope up, lol.

Attachments

• P-4 in trailer.jpg
    P-4 in trailer.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 245
  • Me grinning in front of trailer.jpg
    Me grinning in front of trailer.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 242
  • Steve elio trailer.jpg
    Steve elio trailer.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 228
  • Ty & JW.jpg
    Ty & JW.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 229
  • Maddy Selfie.jpg
    Maddy Selfie.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 234

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Honey I'm here !!!
Left the house Wednesday without power cord for computer. Didn't miss it much for two days because we was camping. But today, I broke down a bought one. The Elio trailer is here, parked in front of the Village Auto Mall. Ty and JW (Jerome's son) came by to collect some lawn chairs. Inside the magic box sat the P-4, not the P-5 as I thought it might have been. I'm a little sad, but not surprised. Because EHK told me not to get my hope up, lol.

how would you characterize the general mood of the folks working the tour

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Honey I'm here !!!
I'm a little confused. The meeting you was going too was on another thread, so looked it up, and its not for 2 more weeks yet. I take it you got anxious? Thanks for the picts. Please report how it all goes. Have Fun!!

Top Bottom