• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Any Hams Getting An Elio?

jlhog

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
just curious, what kind of range do you get with the antenna being inside the Festiva

Jim
Probably not very good range. I do not transmit very often. I like to listen as best I can. I am very hard of hearing and to understand what someone is saying is a challenge. I pick up bits and pieces and enjoy that at least.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Probably not very good range. I do not transmit very often. I like to listen as best I can. I am very hard of hearing and to understand what someone is saying is a challenge. I pick up bits and pieces and enjoy that at least.

all too well understood .... info appreciated

Jim

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I've been lurking for quite a while watching developments. Even made a slow roll by the future plant just a couple of weeks ago on a trip to Dallas. There's activity definately going on there. I'll probably be making trips past there from time to time and I'll be sure to shoot some pics if I think about it next time through.
Welcome. I'm in Albuquerque but have family in Sure report. I just went by the plant on Wednesday. There were about10 or so vehicles there but nothing sleeping. Elio emailed me when I asked if they had any signage that they had a small sign out front. I didn't see it. I was going to post a picture but there wasn't anything new that I could tell.

Top Bottom