• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Apple Developing Electric Car Wsj 2/13

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Great I'll order one!!,have NEVER been disappointed with an Apple/Mac product from the apple 516 to iPhone 6! If its engineered,built, and intuitive it will, as all their products be technical marvels and easy to use. They for sure have lots of cash sitting around, and what better venue than transportation! whatever the configuration and looks it will knock the socks off ANY competitors. Even @ 4x $ elio, it'll be a game changer!
well, it's XI:XLIII time to bed down-
Agreed! Along with the best sales and customer service model known to mankind. Products a little more expensive but worth every penny based on that award winning service.

I hope it's a narrow 2 seater.

Last edited:

Karg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure if apple does make a car, it will be made by the same gulag labor force in communist china. (like the reset of their stuff)
All hail their omnipresent founder, chairman meow.
cm.jpg

Chaz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hear you, might not like the product or price, but ya can't beat their business model

Create zealots who will stand in line to pay 4x what it should cost. All because it has an Apple on it. Don't get me wrong I bought my first Apple product in 1977 for $475. I even bought a Newton. Why did I buy them becuase I liked to play. I just think Apple has pulled the wool over many people's eyes. These are the same people demanding the oill companies stop making such obscene profits. Apple makes more profit than any of them.

Chaz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Must be their business model and customer service. Not so much with oil companies.

No, it is the media's spin and the current administration's demonizing the oil companies. Apple has a much higher profit margin yet the media swoons over them, not much word on their sweat shops in China either. I give apple credit they know how to use the media.

Top Bottom