• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Arcimoto’s Marketing genius - expanding the market demographics to military applications and other Federal, State, and local governmental agencies while implementing production scale plans and building out the new manufacturing plant.
1652488755933.jpeg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Another excited new owner posted a photo of their notification that their FUV is ready for pickup or delivery. Looks bad-ass. The half doors look awesome, but full doors will look even better.

1653248912964.jpeg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
RAMP it up Progress update May 26,2022, gives us some idea of what it takes to tool up for production scale. The in house parts fabrication is very impressive.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A collage of FUV owner photos they posted on the FUV Owner’s Club. :) To bad it’s not posted Elio Owner photos right here on Elio Owners. :(

1653847769834.jpeg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A recent FUV Club member post regarding his 30 day driving experience with his Black/Yellow Accent (Bumblebee) FUV I thought interesting regarding the low cost of operating an EV, compared to the high cost of filling a gas tank these days.

1654004326886.jpeg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So many fewer parts as an EV…….Arcimoto FUV, the concept Elio EV, or even the concept BEX as a future concept EV option. I was skeptical of owning an EV, but had to experience one to find out just how much fun they are to drive (more torque than the average muscle car) and affordable total cost to operate. Many major auto manufacturers are focused on EVs exclusively by 2035 (?). I hope I’m young enough to see the fully enclosed, tilting three wheeler Arcimoto in my lifetime OR both the BEX - I.C.E. and electric. I bet the BEX electric beats the BEX ICE in the 0-60 and quarter mile run.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So many fewer parts as an EV…….Arcimoto FUV, the concept Elio EV, or even the concept BEX as a future concept EV option. I was skeptical of owning an EV, but had to experience one to find out just how much fun they are to drive (more torque than the average muscle car) and affordable total cost to operate. Many major auto manufacturers are focused on EVs exclusively by 2035 (?). I hope I’m young enough to see the fully enclosed, tilting three wheeler Arcimoto in my lifetime OR both the BEX - I.C.E. and electric. I bet the BEX electric beats the BEX ICE in the 0-60 and quarter mile run.
You're getting too pampered with your Tesla now, you might not like the cramped space on any of the upcoming 3wheelers. :becky:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You're getting too pampered with your Tesla now, you might not like the cramped space on any of the upcoming 3wheelers. :becky:
LOL! What I like about the Tesla or likely any other EV is the quick 0-60, the low cost to ’fill’ it, and the little to no routine maintenance. Otherwise, It’s possible we both may think alike, Think Big, Drive Small. The FUV (motorcycle) was way more fun to drive than any car I’ve owned. Space wise 2 seats and a small cargo hold is all I need. :)

Top Bottom