• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Be Careful What You Wish For.

Brian1362

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Harvard Center uses 1965 to 1984 to define Gen X so that Boomers, Xers and Millennials "cover equal 20-year age spans"
Also, I have heard that "generation x" is the generation who doesn't know who they are. I'm sorry. We DO know who we are!! Our fathers/uncles/cousins fought and died in Vietnam to stop the threat of communist aggression. And our other uncles/cousins/aunts were either in the hippie movement, trying to make a living or supporting the troops. That's who the hell we are!!
As for "generation y," I have heard they are called that because they always ask "why."
As for the Harvard Center, they can piss up a rope with their "20 year equal spans."

Brian1362

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You are correct about the windows. If the car is caved in, or any car, after a roll over or collision, the window will not go down, electric or manual. The main thing to remember is, with the punch and your cell phone, make sure they are secured on your person or a place you are sure you can reach after an accident. The punch and cell phone will do you no good if they end up in the back seat or where you can't reach them if you are pined in.:)
I have my seat belt cutter/window smasher from down range. Stays attached to my seat belt right near my shoulder.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Generations are defined by the events of their teens and 20s. I'm defined by the post cold war peace with Russia, the small just wars of humanitarian assistance in the 90s, 9/11 & Afghanistan, and the Bush betrayal of America where he deceived us into invading Iraq. I'm also defined by growing up with computers.

I was born in 1981, I don't like the GenX/GenY labels, if I were to do labels I would call my generation the Personal Computing generation and the next generation the Mobile Computing generation as those are the non-political/military defining aspects of our generations.

Top Bottom