• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Be Careful What You Wish For.

2.ooohhh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Im with you on this,get it like you like it.
Ive never liked going into a car lot to buy a new car first off being a female they think they can put something over on you, tell you one thing then go talk to a manager or some crap about getting the price lower just for you, BS. they are not trust worthy, car salesmen remind me of the old snake oil salesman that would come around to the frontier camps (no im not that old but my grandma was, she would tell me stories) i hope EM does a better job and just cuts the BS.

Not all car salesmen are like PJ. I know some great people selling cars that truly care about the customers, they are just fewer and far between.

Edward

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It looks to me like a majority of the people ordering the Elio on this site are boomers. This generation has been around the block and know when they are being taken for a ride and will just tune out if they think they are. On the other hand, they are more capable than most of seeing the potential of a new product and are more likely to take advantage.

Birth class of 56.
Born in 81. Depending on who you ask, I am either Gen X or Gen Y.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm glad some of them that you know r good,not all are bad, i guess i just happened on to the bad apples.
There is one big difference between 2.ooohhh and you and I. HE is a man and therefore was probably treated more respectfully than women are. At least that has been my experience. No matter how positive I was when I went into the dealership, I came out feeling abused and taken advantage of. I'm glad Paul Elio has a better plan. :-) Z

Edward

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is one big difference between 2.ooohhh and you and I. HE is a man and therefore was probably treated more respectfully than women are. At least that has been my experience. No matter how positive I was when I went into the dealership, I came out feeling abused and taken advantage of. I'm glad Paul Elio has a better plan. :) Z
Hey now, that's sexist! Men can be abused and taken advantage of just as much as women!

2.ooohhh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is one big difference between 2.ooohhh and you and I. HE is a man and therefore was probably treated more respectfully than women are. At least that has been my experience. No matter how positive I was when I went into the dealership, I came out feeling abused and taken advantage of. I'm glad Paul Elio has a better plan. :) Z

Zelio, it's not that I'm a man so much as I own part of a dealership. We told our staff what exactly was expected when we took over and any sales-people or managers who didn't get the message were let go posthaste. Such behavior only goes on where dealership owners and management allow it to occur.

Top Bottom