• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Be Careful What You Wish For.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Boomers were born between approximately '46 and '64. Give or take...

Boom-Shakalaka.......Boom.......
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAztYE-vCp5681A4i3yeN5Uk8CFe8ntEYoZz_LVCEk3Mjtjb9FEw.jpg

Avards

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Too old to be a Boomer.

Jim:

I hate to inform you of this, but you are one. I don't qualify, but get lumped in with them any time the various dastardly governments want to trim spending, and increase taxes. I was born in 1944 and should be classified as a "war baby". The baby boomers came post-WWII. The war babies are said to handle their finances differently than those born either during the depression, or those from the post-war "baby boomer" eras due to our parents's exposure to having been raised during the depression.

Don't know if there's anything to it, or not.

Be good, young'n

wr

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you click on the profiles of the people posting on this forum, I would say Boomers have become the target demographic for Elio. I don't think it was the intended target, but there are a bunch of us waiting for this vehicle to be built. Enough disposable income to make this successful. We have seen enough of life to want to believe in, and be part of an American success story. Bikers who realize, as we age, our balance isn't what it used to be. We are getting old enough to know we don't bounce quite like we used to. Tired of riding in the rain. To most of us, this is an "AND" vehicle. If you view the photo our members that are posting at all the different venues, there appear to quite a few Boomers in every picture wearing those funny looking t-shirts, and asking the questions we all want answered. I'm proud to be one of you.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you click on the profiles of the people posting on this forum, I would say Boomers have become the target demographic for Elio. I don't think it was the intended target, but there are a bunch of us waiting for this vehicle to be built. Enough disposable income to make this successful. We have seen enough of life to want to believe in, and be part of an American success story. Bikers who realize, as we age, our balance isn't what it used to be. We are getting old enough to know we don't bounce quite like we used to. Tired of riding in the rain. To most of us, this is an "AND" vehicle. If you view the photo our members that are posting at all the different venues, there appear to quite a few Boomers in every picture wearing those funny looking t-shirts, and asking the questions we all want answered. I'm proud to be one of you.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRil-pHUJ9-KDnCSBU5YMtNk78Y_nQWAGVAFWiEqg2IoTA-_2qy.jpg

Top Bottom