• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Chinese Or Other Foreign Investors?

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Exactly. And I would be fatter and more content as a stockholder (If I hadn't sold already sold my stock)...
If EM would have at least tried to put a band-aid on their runaway spending and there were Elios in our driveways and garages.

Because if I'm not mistaken, there's usually a causality between financial responsibility, investment, production and stock price.
Ha! You said CAUSALITY ! You Merovingian you.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e9/cb/b6/e9cbb6205929c064f0bd58213df132e5.jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My primary complaint about my wife remaking my decisions is that she is right too often.:D
IMG_7363.JPG

gottemfeathers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Suppose no American investors would invest in the Elio, but Chinese investors were ready and willing to invest all the money Elio needed.

Would Paul Elio accept the Chinese investment if that was the only option?

Would Paul Elio approach Chinese investors if that were the only option?
At this point I suspect he would accept any source of legal funding if it got Elio Motors into production.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Chinese would study Paul, and buy all the SBUX that they could. And sell if Paul stops receiving his 250K salary and buy more if his salary increases.

SPUX in 2009 (when Elio founded) 7
SPUX today 60.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well the stock market begs to differ with you on the value of the stock. If you are a stockholder, I would gladly buy your stock today for pennies.
My valuation and the general publics valuation are total opposites. I wanted to buy shares as soon as Elio sold out. I am now watching share price only for personal interest. I do not believe that he will ever sell, and buyers will be waiting to obtain the company through bankruptcy.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Chinese would study Paul, and buy all the SBUX that they could. And sell if Paul stops receiving his 250K salary and buy more if his salary increases.

SBUX in 2009 (when Elio founded) 7
SBUX today 60.
Good one bald guy. :D

starbucks_logo.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom