• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Disappointment

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
THIS IS GREAT NEWS !

WHEN I GOT IN LINE FOR TWO ELIOS , I WAS EMPLOYED WITH A STEADY INCOME
AND A 45 MINUTE COMMUTE .

I WAS LAID OFF IN SEPTEMBER AND BEEN CARING FOR MY AILING WIFE
WITH NO COMMUTE & LIVING ON FUMES .

I AM STARTING MY OWN HOME MACHINE SHOP FOR INCOME , THE WIFE IS GETTING BETTER
AND I MAY BE COMMUTING AGAIN BY NEXT YEAR

THIS LATEST PRODUCTION DELAY IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED .

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
THIS IS GREAT NEWS !

WHEN I GOT IN LINE FOR TWO ELIOS , I WAS EMPLOYED WITH A STEADY INCOME
AND A 45 MINUTE COMMUTE .

I WAS LAID OFF IN SEPTEMBER AND BEEN CARING FOR MY AILING WIFE
WITH NO COMMUTE & LIVING ON FUMES .

I AM STARTING MY OWN HOME MACHINE SHOP FOR INCOME , THE WIFE IS GETTING BETTER
AND I MAY BE COMMUTING AGAIN BY NEXT YEAR

THIS LATEST PRODUCTION DELAY IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED .
Your best news........the wife is getting better. Sounds like she has a good caregiver. Best wishes for the next year.

Elvisthird

Elio Fan
Reaction score
With the announcement that the company plans to sell 100 pre-production car’s in the fourth quarter of this year to a fleet company so Roush can evaluate vehicles, production of our car’s will now be moved out to 2017 and an un-determined date? What the "HE double L" is this we have already had dates moved for the past two year's, I am at my end of being patient. For them to be telling use this again is just too much, I for one can no longer wait. I have been holding out and holding out on getting another car because I "knew" they would come through for us, but this is looking like it’s just going to be too little too late for me. I am very, very disappointed with the company at this point.

With the announcement that the company plans to sell 100 pre-production car’s in the fourth quarter of this year to a fleet company so Roush can evaluate vehicles, production of our car’s will now be moved out to 2017 and an un-determined date? What the "HE double L" is this we have already had dates moved for the past two year's, I am at my end of being patient. For them to be telling use this again is just too much, I for one can no longer wait. I have been holding out and holding out on getting another car because I "knew" they would come through for us, but this is looking like it’s just going to be too little too late for me. I am very, very disappointed with the company at this point.
I agree, I hope to live long enough to them built

Top Bottom