• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Disappointment

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome, know you're not alone. We even have a member/lawyer who has volunteered to do the section of your (for free) will to leave your reservation for your loved ones!!
Me, closing in on 74 (4th q of the year!!- ) There are a lot of young seniors here hoping they too get behind the wheel.
I guess you haven't had the opportunity yet to sit in the E, when you do, it's like sitting in at "normal" seat height.
Yes, although that was my base offer; I expect most folks will opt for more legal bells and whistles, bringing the total cost of my wills service to maybe $300-600. :cool:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, although that was my base offer; I expect most folks will opt for more legal bells and whistles, bringing the total cost of my wills service to maybe $300-600. :cool:
Thanks for the clearification. For the better, it sounds like the Elio purchase!
Buy the base offer, then opt for more bells and whistles!!!!

Russ

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I got all-in for $1000. If it doesn't happen then I'm a grand out. Was it worth it? Don't know. I'm a bit disappointed that they keep moving the production dates back. That was in back in 2014, now I'm looking at 2017. Oh well. #4198 whenever they start production.

Last edited:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got all-in for $1000. If it doesn't happen then I'm a grand out. Was it worth it? Don't know. I'm a bit disappointed that they keep moving the production dates back. I was in back in 2014, now I'm looking at 2017. Oh well. #4198 whenever they start production.
Not really, you'll have the collectors "Tee" to sell to help cut your losses :-(

James Lee

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I don't know theday coint, but I've been 'all in for $1000 since 2013, and have seen the production date pushed back seven (7) timed. Whatevewr else Paul Elio is, he's a XXXXXXXXXXXXXX...a very unhappy sucker.

personal insults are not permitted on this forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom