• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Drivers View?

russell ramsdell

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Im going to the barrette jackson auction in w.palm beach fl. on the 11th and will take alot of pics -does anyone know if the autocycle is going to be outside the venue, cause I don't want to pay 40.00 to see the aution I just want to see the car ,sit in it -take pics and drive it home

Msyko

Reaction score
CAM00284.jpg

From the San Antonio event
Felt a little strange looking out

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 454

From the San Antonio event
Felt a little strange looking out
Most things look strange when you are looking out through a camera. LOL That is a great shot. Thank you for sharing. Also welcome from southern Oregon, Msyko. I hope you enjoy the adventure of this ride to Elio land. There is a lot of information, speculation, crazy ideas, great ideas and laughter on this forum. A plus is our staff is tops. So read and dream away. Enjoy the trip to Elio ownership. :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Msyko, Zelio just a little bit faster than pretty much covered all the good times here but I also wanted to welcome you and wish you a good time on this forum! :)

Thanks for the great perspective as I know some members have been wondering how the view looks out the narrow windshield.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From the photograph it seems the A-pillars are really thick with large blindspots, how was it really from a driver's perspective?
I suspect that will be influenced by the "driver's perspective", no pun intended. Individual drivers will perceive that view differently. I have been driving my car for 13 1/2 years and have recently noticed my blind spot in back is getting bigger so I have to be that much more aware. I suspect that is definitely due to age. Obviously the spot itself has not changed but my perception of it has. I am also more aware of other drivers who find that blind spot and stay there. They were passing me so why did they "stop in for a visit" in a spot I can't see them in? Go figure! LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom