• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

E-series New Article....

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't live that far from Livonia and have business in the area. Might just do some snooping around Technosports Creative area and see what's
up.

I can act stupid and walk into a couple place by accident and ask a few questions. ( I've been told there is no acting on my part in the stupid area.)

Will keep everyone informed of my observations.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Simply put:
The E-series was always planned to be built on a mock assembly line, in MI.
The S-series (aka Fleet production) will be built on a version of the real assembly line, in Shreevesport.

[It just occured to me that the "S" might have always stood for "Shreeveport"]

Or "Standardized" since they'll all be exactly the same ('cept color and tranny) coming off the line.
Nah...I like your "Shreveport" reason better.

Jeff Bowlsby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guess no one read the fine print (RTFP)? EM can do anything it wants, anytime it wants, and change anything they want at their discretion without justification or asking for anyone's approval. The only thing that means anything is the actual progress being accomplished...not what they say or even imply what they want to accomplish. No worries...it is all part of the process of accomplishing great things.

"Forward-Looking Statements
Certain statements in this press release are "forward-looking statements." These statements involve risks and uncertainties, and the Company undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking information. Risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from planned operations include, without limitation, delays in receipt of adequate financing, delays in commencement of production, decreased consumer interest in the Company's products, downturn in general economic conditions, increased production costs and availability of raw materials, competition, and unfavorable market and regulatory conditions, all of which are difficult or impossible to predict accurately and many of which are beyond the Company's control. Readers are referred to the Company's periodic reports filed with the SEC, specifically the most recent reports which identify important risk factors that could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements. The information contained in this press release is a statement of the Company's present intentions, beliefs or expectations and is based upon, among other things, the existing business environment, industry conditions, market conditions and prices, the economy in general and the Company's assumptions. The Company may change its intentions, beliefs or expectations at any time and without notice, based upon any changes in such factors, in its assumptions or otherwise, and it undertakes no obligation to revise or update publicly any forward-looking statements for any reason. The cautionary statements contained or referred to in this press release should be considered in connection with any subsequent written or oral forward-looking statements that the Company or persons acting on its behalf may issue."

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
lol floydv, I been there. We were lead to believe the building of these prodotypes was started with a picture of that lonely body panel on a pallet on the cement floor waiting for the paint to dry. The building next door to technosport IS technosport's building. The only news here is eight people are going to be hired. Hired from where, Technosport? I smell smoke.
Terminology gets confused at times. I suspect that the beginning of PRODUCTION to some is limited to final assembly of cars for reservation holders. To others it is the fabrication of parts which will be required to begin assembly. To others it is the beginning of the the finalization of the specs the suppliers will need to begin manufacture of the parts. I also suspect that these are used interchangeably and leads to confusion and unfortunately suspicion.

Top Bottom