• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Electra Meccanica (three Wheel Electric) Email-11/2/15

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One of Joe's latest EMV videos: SOLO Factory Tour. I found Jerry Kroll's comments regarding their production plans and the SOLOs safety.............comparing it's engineering and design to the safety of a Formula One Race car to be interesting. EMV is passionate in their vision and know how to engineer and build cars.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Stocks go up, stocks go down. The average small high risk investor in one of the new start up vehicle companies shouldn't follow their emotional high risk investment daily, unless they are day traders looking for windfall profits. :) Most EMV, Arcimoto, and Elio Motors investors and are in it for the long haul based on their belief in the company's vision, believing the CEO's statements regarding production schedules, and see tangible evidence of the stated timeline production Milestones that were earmarked specifically for the stock market related funding. Most investors are supporting the company and looking forward to buying their vehicle, not windfall profit.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There's the funding they're looking for! If all goes well, I'll be one of the first to be driving my SOLO in our neighborhood next year. Now that's something worth waiting for! Only question I have is, is the SOLO already been certified for US streets???
Still waiting for EMV's official announcement on the USA certification compliance approval. Heck, the original Corbin Sparrow is USA compliant. The SOLO should certify with flying colors.

Top Bottom